Jealous Brother (2/3)

"Unbelievable," I say in defeat.

"And I thought I was rusty," Kol teases.

"Oh shut up,"

He chuckles as we sit back down at the bar.

"Erm five rounds of tequilas, limes and salts please." Kol says to the bartender.

"This is going to be fun," He adds.

"Well don't you two look cozy?" A familiar snarky voice says.

I look behind Kol to see Damon with his smirk that I hate so damn much.

"Damon, fancy meeting you here. Now leave." Kol says without a single glance.

"And what if I don't. You see you are talking with someone who is of extreme value and power here in Mystic Falls. Someone who has disappeared for months on end, and I want to know where she's been." Damon explains.

"Man, you people really are testing my patience." Kol says, this time looking away from me and to Damon.

"She doesn't want anything to do with you for obvious reasons. So just leave her be, before I do something about it." He adds with a smile.

The two men stare each other down and that's when I hear Bonnie say:

"(Y/N)? Is that you?"

When I turn to look at her, she adds:

"Oh my God? Where have you been! I was so worried about you."

"Don't touch me, or hug me. You lost that right after you let Damon live when he killed Mason." I say, making her stop in her tracks.

"I'm here for something that doesn't involve you or your stupid gang of friends. So just leave me alone." I add.

"(Y/N), I know-"

"No, Elena, you don't know what it's like to lose your first love. So don't you pretend that you know what that's like." I interrupt.

"Kol, can we finish this somewhere else?" I ask.

"Sure, darling. As you wish." He says.

"Okay!" Klaus says angrily.

"If you lot do not flee this grill, my brother and I will start killing people inside this bar one by one." He adds.

"You're rolling with the Originals now?" Caroline asks, judgement prescient on her face.

"Wow, you really have changed." She adds.

"Right back to you, Care." I say, rolling my eyes.

When they leave, I slam my hand against the bar and accidentally make some of the liquor bottles burst.

"Well you're not wrong about wanting to escape Mystic Falls and it's drama. Phew!" Klaus says.

"And where were you over the past hour?" I ask.

"Having a bite. Watching you and Kol undress each other with your eyes had me parched." He teases.

"What- we were not- no, you're lying." I say, glancing at Kol who is shrugging nonchalantly.

"Here are your shots," the bartender says.

"Let the fun begin," Kol says as he pours salt into his hand and rubs it along my neck.

He throws back a shot and licks some of the salt from my neck. He does so softly and passionately, flicking his tongue along my carotid.

He then pulls away and bite down on a lime. His face scrunches with sourness and my neck begins to sting from the salt.