New Wolf

Y/N has a one night stand with Mason Lockwood

"But I- I love you, Damon."

"Yeah, well I don't love you. I don't even like you. I was only using you for sex." He says, pushing passed me.

"Damon," I say, holding him back by the arm.

He vamp speeds me into the wall and wraps his hand around my throat. He increases pressure on my throat and I could feel the air being cut off to my brain.

"D-Damon, please." I whimper.

"Get out of my house, I never want to see you again." He says before letting me go.

I fall to the ground and clutch my throat as I gasp for air. I glance up at him and he walks away from me to get some bourbon the drink.

I slowly stand from the floor and make my way to the door. I wince when I feel myself run into a firm chest. The tears building in my eyes prevented me from seeing the man clearly.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asks as he touches my shoulder.

"Just let her go, Mason. She's not important to us." Damon says.

I walk passed him and rush out of the house.

The sound of Damon's words echo inside of my head as I stare down at my beer. Tears find their way back to my eyes and I rest my face in my hands.

"I know you," I hear a man say.

"You're the girl from the Salvatore House," he adds.

"The girl that doesn't matter," I state.

"Why do you let him talk to you like that? He's just some sloozy vampire, but you, you're a badass witch." He says.

I look away from my beer bottle for the first time that night and glance into his clear blue eyes.

"How did you know that I'm a-"

"I've been asking around about you since I saw you run out of the house like a bat out of hell,"

"Why?"

"I have a better question. Why do you let him treat you like shit?" He asks.

"Because... he's the only friend that I have- that I had."

"Then you need to invest in some new friends,"

"That's easier said than done," I say before taking a swig of my beer.

"You deserve better than someone like Damon, and you know it."

"Yeah, and someone like what? Hm? Who in this town could possible be stupid enough to get involved with me."

"I'm bad news, Mason. That is what drew Damon to me in the first place." I add.

"And what if you drew somebody else in for a different reason?" He asks.

When I look over to him, I see that his face is inches away from mine.

"That person being you I'm assuming?"

His gorgeous blue eyes drift from my eyes to my lips.

"It's too soon for me to start something, Mason. Despite on the crap that Damon gave me, I still care for him."

"Then maybe, I can take your mind off of him."

"Oh really? And how do you plan to do that?

"I'd much rather show you," he teases.

**

My eyes slowly opening, I glance around the room to see that I am in a room that I haven't been in before. When I try to move is when I realize that I am completely naked under the bedsheets. That's when it all comes back to me: Mason Lockwood. I had sex with him and now I am in the Lockwood house.