Elijah's Anger Issues

I was on my computer doing research until I was disrupted by a rough door slam.

"Elijah?" I walked outside of my room and went to the top of staircase.

"Elijah, is everything ok?"

"No things are not ok. And quite frankly, I don't want to talk about it, so would you please shut up." I took some time to interpret and I say

"Ok."

**Later that night**

I was awaken by glass shattering, so I left my room to see Elijah on his knees with bloody hands. His eyes met mine and he super sped up the stairs and pinned me on the wall by my neck.

Air was starting to lose its way to my windpipe.

"Elijah." I gasp.

"I told you to shut up! All of the bad events that happened today, was your fault."

"I know. I'm sorry. I have been trying to make up for-"

"ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. ITS NEVER GOING TO BE GOOD ENOUGH."

"Elijah." I warned.

He kept closed his hands around my windpipe. So I palm strike his face, breaking his nose,  and I snap kicked his chest. This sent him flying on to the bed.

He walked over to me and threw a punch. I blocked the blow and put him a submission hold. He thrashed around more so I was forced to break his arm. He groaned and was no longer in his violent trance.

Elijah was himself again, but his actions were not justifiable. He looked at me with hurt and said

"Y/N, I am so sorry, I was so upset and stressed about the current events and I--"

I raised my hand to silence him. Then I walk over to my drawer with my duffel bag in hand. I stuff my bag with my most essential belongings.

"Y/N, sweetheart? What are you doing?"

"I'm leaving. Clearly you need some space. And who am I to not give it to you."

"Sweetie, please. Hear me out."

"No I don't want to hear you out. You need some time to yourself and to calm yourself down. And I am or going to be that one person you unleash all of your anger on. Or, or your personal punching bag. I refuse to be that person to you, Elijah."

I finished packing and I push past Elijah. I paused slightly and put my hand to his chest to feel his heart beating through his ribcage.

"See you around, Elijah." I say while walking through the front door.