My Abusive Boyfriend

Kai slams the door behind him as we continued to argue.

"I don't understand how that was MY fault!"

"Everything is your fault! From the moment you left the prison world... I should have left you there." He says looking at me darkly.

"You don't mean that." I say softly.

He walks up to me, so close that his angry breathing was like a sauna.

"I mean it with all sincerity." He says dryly.

Something in my heart shattered, but I had trouble pin pointing what it was.

"I'm just going to give you some space." I say surrendering, which infuriated Kai, and he screams

"You want some space?! Then go back to the prison world! Where you belong!"

"You are such a damn hypocrite!" I scream back at him.

He raised his palm in my direction, closed his eyes, and pulsed his hand; sending me through a wall face first. The hardness of the wall was the initial damage, but then the wood splinters and the insulation cut deep. I fell on the ground, and look at the torn wall.

I couldn't look through my left eye, I think it was bruised, really bad. My nose was numb but whenever I flared it, pain flowed throughout my head. The pain was overwhelming and I began to cry.

Memories of my father pulling out his belt and whooping you with it furiously flooding back to me when I saw Kai stalking me through the hole in the wall. I quickly limped up the stairs and into my bedroom to lock the door.

My heart was beating out of my chest in fear and sat in a corner and muffled my cries. My body is throbbing all over from the impact and the thrusting of my body while I cry, doesn't help. Tears come out of both eyes and trickle down my face.

I was officially scared of Kai, he was no longer the man that I fell in love with in that prison world and I finally admitted the fact that he was a total sociopath. The knock on the door startled me, and on instinct, I ran into the bathroom, locked the door and listened.

"Baby?... Are you ok?..." I didn't respond.

"Y/N?"

"What?" I say hoarsely.

"Can I come in?"

Your heart pounded at the thought and then you said

"No!"

"Well I'm coming in anyway." He says calmly and I jumped at the sound of him breaking the door down.

"Sweetheart?"

"Leave me alone." You say between sniffles.

"Don't cry... Baby, please don't cry... Come out."

"No."

"Why not?" I didn't respond.

"Either you come out, or I am coming in....I want to see you."

I hiss in pain as I stand and open the door to see a worried Kai.