Full Moon

Y/N gets trapped with Mason Lockwood during a full moon

With just me in the house, I decide to dance around in my bra, underwear and robe. My earphones are in my ears with The Hills on blast as I hop around the halls

"I only call you when it's half past five,
The only time where I'll be your side
I only love it when your t-"

The sound of glass shattering overcomes the music and I immediately pull out my earphones. I tip toe downstairs and hear a deep growl. When I peek over the corner, I see a wolf with its eyes glancing around for someone to kill. Saliva drips from its jaggedly sharp teeth as it's eyes fall on me.

"M-Mason?" I ask.

I know that it was a full moon, because Mason sent me countless texts to avoid him until the next morning. He said that he would be chained up and not a danger to anyone. Which makes things awkward because there aren't any other wolves who know where I live. It has to be Mason.

"Mason, how did you get out?" I ask.

He barks at me as he slowly approaches me.

"Please don't make me do this, M. Don't make me hurt you." I say.

He continues to approach me and I raise my hand, not saying any incantations because I really didn't want to hurt him. When he crouches to lunge at me, I give him a small aneurysm. He whines and falls to the ground in pain.

"I'm sorry," I whimper, tears brimming in my eyes.

He overcomes my powers and lunges at me again. Taking me off guard, he pushes me to the ground and barks in my face. He sneers his face and moves to bite my neck.

"Mason, please!"

He stops for a moment and dilates his eyes as he whines.

"Mason," I say, moving my hand to pet his face.

His moment of calmness left his body and he sinks his teeth into my hand. I yell out in pain and send him flying across the room. When he recovers, he lunges towards me and I put up a barrier to protect me.

"Stop it, Mason!" I yell, making him even more mad.

I cradle my hurt hand and curl myself into a ball as I count down the hours and minutes of the full moon to pass.

**

I watch as Mason slowly shifts from wolf to human and he is still unconscious from the shift. He lays bare in the opposite corner of me and I stare at him with shock and horror.

If I were human, he wouldn't have killed me without another thought. Maybe dating a werewolf was not the best idea.

He groans in confusion as he looks around and realizes where he was.

"(Y/N)," he says breathlessly as he stands.

He sighs in relief when he sees me huddled in the corner.

"A-Are you normal?" I stutter out.

"Yes, Yes, I'm normal now. I'm-" he stops when I notices me wince at that fact.

"Did I.. did I hurt you, O?" He adds.

"Oh my God, I did. Didn't I? You're bleeding."

I don't drop my barrier and he kneels down in front of me.

"Baby, you know that I will never hurt you. Not when I'm in control of myself." He states.

I shake my head no and he adds:

"Please, (Y/N). Let me at least take a look at the wound. Then I'll leave you alone. I just need to know if you're okay."

I finally drop the barrier and he kneels down next to me and takes my injured hand into his.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)."

I stand from the ground and say:

"You should put some clothes on; I'll get the first aid kit.

He nods and disappears for a moment. I walk into the closet and grab the first aid kit. When I close the door, we was waiting for me behind the door.

He lifts me on the counter effortlessly and pours alcohol into the deep gashes of his wolf teeth, making me yelp out in pain.

"This shouldn't have happened to you. I'm so sorry."

He takes a Q-Tip and rubs a cream on the surrounding skin of the bite. He then wraps my hand and wrist with gauge.

"I understand if you don't want to see me anymore,"

I look up at him and shake my head no.

"Damon and I have been through worse. And you didn't mean it, did you?" I speak for the first time this morning.

"No, of course not. I never want to hurt you."

"Then you're forgiven,"

"Really?"

I nod and he presses a lingering kiss on my lips. I pull him in for a hug and he holds me in his arms for a long while. He pulls away to take my injured hand and presses multiple kisses to it. I giggle at the sensation and he lifts me into his arms as he sits down on the couch.

"I love you, do you know that?" He says against my lips.

"I love you too,"

He lays me on my back and lays himself on top of me as he leans in to kiss me over, and over and over again.