You Can Do Better (A Kai Parker Imagine)

I walk into the bathroom to examine what my boyfriend Alex did to my face. He came home stressed last night and I tried to calm him down, which only pissed him off even more, and he punched me.

He activated his werewolf curse, but I did not, therefore he is naturally stronger than me. Sometimes his angers gets the best of him, he doesn't mean to hurt me. I look in the mirror to see bruise beginning to form; purple, black and green were starting to mix into each other.

My index finger grazed the surface and I wince at the pain. I suck up the pain so I could put make up on it. I added make-up to my whole face to make the injury less inconspicuous. I sigh at the thought of Kai's reaction.

He is hates Alex, he would have killed him if I hadn't stopped him. But I head over to his house anyway. I walk in the front door because he allows me to, I'm the only one that can do that without getting their head chopped off.

"Anybody home?" I echo throughout the house.

I feel a gust of wind, a smirk appeared on my face as a turn around to see the famous Kai Parker.

"Well don't you look gorgeous today?" He teases. And I said

"Baby, thats me everyday."

"Hmmmmm. I like the way you say the word 'baby'."

"Well too bad, because I'm not going to say it anymore." I say sticking out my tongue.

He chuckles and we head to the kitchen. "Wanna sandwich?"

I hop up on the counter and say

"Yup."

"When are you not hungry?"

"Mmmmmm. Only on Sundays." He laughs at my comment and hands me the sandwich.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"I have no idea."

"Oh! I know!" He says childishly.

"We could have a water fight."

I cross my legs, flip my hair over my shoulder and say

"Please. I can slay you in a water fight."

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that."

He says while putting me over his shoulder.

"Wait! What about my sandwich!" I scream over his shoulder.

**After the Water Fight**

Kai and I stalked into the house, you hear the clop clop of our shoes. He took off his shirt and revealed his perfect body. He looks at me.

"Do you wanna.... use one of my shirts?" He says while pointing at my chest.

I look down where he was pointing and my black lace bra became very visible. My cheeks began to ignite and he says

"Nice bra, by the way."

"Kai!"

"What? I'm just stating the facts. I mean, you are beautiful, extremely intelligent, compassionate and enthusiastic. Your body is like a goddess, yet you're vicious as a viper and I just can't get enough of you."

He looks at me adoringly; trying the change the conversation, I say

"Could you get me a shirt, please."

"Yea, sure thing."

He runs to his room, came back to the living room and tosses me a shirt. I walk into another room and took of my shirt and bra.

"Hey, I Y--" He stopped mid-sentence as he watched me put on one of his shirts.
I screech "Kai!"

"Sorry, I wanted to give you some sweatpants because your pants are soaking wet too. And I just....."

He has a guilty look on his face and I finished his sentence

"Got distracted?"

He nods and I take the sweatpants and whispered

"Thank you."

I spent a couple of seconds observing how hot he really was in that moment. His dark brown ruffled as it air dries. His eyes dilated from his excitement of the water fight we just had. He places his hand on my cheek where Alex hit me, I wince.

"Wait a minute... did Alex hit you again?" He asked in a slightly angered tone.

"I will explained after I change into these sweatpants, ok?"

He crosses his arms and refuses to move.

"Kai, I'm not going to get changed in front of you." 

"Yes, you are. Because I am not going anywhere until you tell me what that piece of shit Alex did to you."

"Kai!"

"No, Im in love you, Y/N. Don't you get that? From the moment I met you, I fell for you, but you fell for someone else. And that hurt, but do you know what hurts more? Seeing the woman I love be abused by the man that she so wrongly fell in love with!"

"Can you please just get out for a minute?" 

He slams the door behind him, which made me wince.  I change into the sweatpants and walk out with the wet clothes.

"What the hell, Y/N!"

"Kai, stop yelling!"

"I can't! That no good son of a.... is hurting you and I've- I've had enough. That's it."

I put the wet clothes on the table and walk over to calm down Kai.  He tenses under my touch, and says slightly calmer than before

"Let me see."

I wipe off my make up to show him and his eyes are filled with hurt. He cups my cheeks and said

"I refuse to see you hurt anymore. You deserve better."

I slap his hands away and say

"Like who? You?"

"Yes!"

I scoff and turn around to go home. He grabbed my hand to pull me back and my lips landed on his. Our lips blended together and he pulled me closer as our lips continues to move in sync. He pushes me against the counter and hikes one of my legs up.  Our lips are still locked and it only intensified.