Crappy Ass Boyfriend Part Two

Elena, Damon and Stefan got there but they didn't stop the fight between me and Kai. There I stood hovering over Kai, while punching him in the face. He pushed me off of him and I land on the stairs, I felt a rib crack but I don't care. He was right behind me so I did a spinning back kick, which sent him flying clear across the room.

"Damn, what is she? Female Jet Li?" I hear Damon say.

I roll my eyes and stalk towards Kai.

"Would both of you just stop?" Elena asks.

"Why? Why do you care what happens to this prick?" I ask.

"Because he is our only key to getting our friend Bonnie back."

"I could care less about Bonnie. I care about my sister and her well being. You call yourself her friends. Were you even aware of what was happening here?"

They all look at the ground in guilt.

"Yeah. Didn't think so."

"Y/N please." Y/S/N begs.

I look at her and tears started to spill from my eyes.

"You're turning into Mom." I say with my voice cracking.

"She tried everything in her power to protect us from our monster of a father; and you knew that. She gave up her life for us. And now it was two nine year old girls against a grown man. Our chances were little. There was no way we were going to grow up without being harmed. Do you want to know what Mom's last words were? They were 'take care off each other and have each other's backs'. I've had your back from the start and I'm not going to quit doing it now."

"I envy you, Y/N. You have the perfect everything. Perfect grades, perfect house, perfect job, perfect body, everything! Everything about you is perfect."

"You think my body is perfect?" I ask. I chuckle and took off my shirt to reveal scar and burns littering my body.

"Does this look perfect to you?"

She covered her mouth with her hands and asked:

"What happened?"

"I told you, I was looking out for you from the start. When Dad would come home drunk off his ass. He thought it was a good idea to beat his nine year daughters to a pulp with his belt. When I saw him come to towards you, I couldn't have it. I couldn't let him hurt you, so I stepped in front. I always stepped in front. I told him I would always protect you, so I got everything. I got the belt, the shoe, the poker, the lighter, the broken bottle..."

At this point Elena, Y/S/N and I were silently crying.

"When things went south with Dad, I'm the one who pulled the trigger, because I didn't want to burden you with that. And if I have to kill him, then so be it because I am not going to standby and watch you turn into Mom. I refuse to let that happen."

Once I finished ranting, I put my shirt back on. They all stood there in shock. Y/S/N stood from the couch and engulfed me in a hug.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered.

When we were having our sister moment, I felt eyes burn into the side of my head. I turn to see Kai staring at me.

"What?" I say rudely.

"You're..... broken, just like me." He says.

"We are nothing alike."

"You will do anything to protect her, and I will do anything to survive. We will both do whatever it takes to get what we want. If it means to kill someone, so be it."

"You're insane." I say.

"Yes, I am..... insanely in love with you."

"Are you out of your mind?" I say dragging Y/S/N to the car.

"I will buy you new stuff but you are coming to leave with Brett and I for the time being, ok? Everyone in this town is crazy."