Hello New Friend -Requested-

A/N: request for AnnieK400

Tears trail down my cheeks as I park in the driveway of the Salvatore Mansion. How could I have been so stupid to get knocked up by a lying, cheating asshole!

I slam my fists against the steering wheel and I hear a faint knock on my window. I look to see Damon with a confused look on his face. I hop out of the car and advance towards the front door.

Damon follows me and says, "So you're not going to tell me what the steering wheel did to you?" "What's it to you, Damon." I snap. "Nothing, I just never saw you so angry before."

"I just found out that my boyfriend of six months cheated on me, and a few hours after that, I am pregnant with his child. I have a right to be angry." "Sheesh, and I thought I had more taste." "Screw you, Damon." "I would, but you've already been screwed, so." "I hate you,"

"Whatever, just don't go in the basement." He walks towards his car and I ask, "Why?"  "If you go down there, you won't live to find out." He turns on his car and drives away without another word. "Wait! Where's.. Elena." I ended up saying to myself.

I walk into the mansion and the first thing I do is raid the kitchen. I make myself a burger and use their blender to make a milkshake. I'm three weeks along and I'm already having mind-boggling cravings. I fucking hate myself.

Taking a bite of my burger and carrying my milkshake upstairs, I walk into Damon's room. I lay on his bed and turn on his TV. Damon is going to be so pissed but it's whatever. He's a douche anyway.

**

Heading downstairs to see what sweets they had in their cupboards when I realized that Damon had someone or something in the basement that he didn't want me to see. I break one of wooden spoons and tuck it under my belt.

I slowly walk down the stairs and heard a man wheezing. "H-hello?" There was a loud bang of someone running into the door. I jump back and notice the familiar face of the man. He's one of the Mikaelsons.

I walk into the fridge and grab a few bags of blood. "Wait a minute, I know you." I hand him one and he devours it. I hand him the rest and open the door. I walk in and offered him another blood bag. He pushes me against the wall. He pulls my head to the side and I say, "But I gave you blood!"

"It's tastes much better from the vein, darling." He leans in to bite my neck, I tense my body and wait for the impact of his fangs. I close my eyes but nothing comes. I open them to see him looking at me. "You're pregnant?"

"Y-yes," he glances at my stomach and steps away from me. "I'm sorry that I—" he looks at me again and steps towards me. His hands touches my head and we both look at his fingers to see blood. He bit into his wrist and offered to me. I gently take a sip and cringe at the taste.

"Sorry again," "How did you know?" "I could.. feel it." He sits down and his chains rattle against each other. "I'm Kol," He says. "Y/N," i shake his hand and he adds, "So is the father around?" "No, I found out that he cheated on me." I place a hand my belly and add, "So I kicked him out of my life."

"Good riddance. A strong, gorgeous woman like yourself shouldn't settle for anything less than  a man that will treat you right every day, all day."

"You talk like you've come from experience." I sit down next to him and he says, "Well, my father wasn't the best. My mother tried to kill me and my siblings, so I don't know what it's like to have good parents." "But I have a feeling that are an example of that."

"And how do you know that?" "Because you gave me blood and tried to talk to me when you could have left me to rot." "You're really not used to someone being kind to you, are you?" "'Kind', never even heard of the word." He says, making me laugh.

"You have a magical smile, darling." "I'll make a compound to help break you out of those chains. I aced all of my chemistry class." "Never had a doubt in my mind, darling." "I think I can take it from here." Another man says, making me jump. Another Mikaelson.

He breaks Kol's chains and holds his face up to check if he was alright. Then he walked over to me and I walk backwards until I walk into the wall. "Elijah, don't hurt her." Kol snaps. "I wasn't planning on doing so, brother. I was going invite her over to dinner." "Thanks for stealing my line, brother." Kol snaps.

Elijah leaves the room and Kol offers his arm. "Well if it makes you feel any better. I would have went with you anyway. Anywhere beats the Salvatore Mansion." "Hm, anywhere it is."