Sleeping with Kai Parker

I was talking to Kai as I was entering the kitchen. Then all of a sudden, he stops talking, which is something he never does. I turn around with alarm, thinking someone kidnapped him or something.

"Kai?"

Soon after I call his name, I was lifted onto the kitchen counter by my thighs. I gasp only to see Kai, smirking and my legs wrapped around his waist.

"What the hell, Kai? You scared the--" I was cut off by him kissing me.

He cups me cheeks and our lips continue to move in sync, until I broke away. Our foreheads touch and we are both breathing heavy.

"This is a mistake. We shouldn't be doing this?"

"Is it really a mistake?..."

I look into his eyes and say

"Yes."

He bites his lip and leans in, my body froze as I thought he was going to kiss me again. But instead he goes to my ear and softly whispers

"Then why haven't you pushed me off yet?... After all, you are older and stronger vampire than I am..."

Chills go down my spine as he continues to whisper in my ear. He leave a kiss behind me ear and returns back in front of me.

"Just say the word and I will back off." He says challenging me.

I didn't respond. He tilts his head in amusement and then I grab his neck and pull him closer to me our lips collided. He slides me towards the edge of the counter and pressed our bodies together.

My fingers comb through his perfect dark brown hair and I kiss his neck. He rubs circles on my back as he moans continuously. He brings my head up to meet his lips and he tightened his grip on my thighs and he super-sped me to his bedroom.

** Time skip**

I am stripped to my bra and underwear just as he is stripped to his boxers. He began leave slow, wet kisses up my stomach and I close my eyes and bite my lip in pleasure.

Then all of a sudden my phone began to ring on the nightstand. I grab it to see it was Damon, I began to slow my breathing and answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Where are you? Are you close?" I lay back on the bed and say

"I'm at home."

As soon as I sit on the bed, Kai lays me down and began to kiss my thighs, leave love bites in the process. Oh great, probably not going to shorts anytime soon.

Listening to what Damon is saying, I tap Kai's head, he looks up and I made the cut it out motion. He smirks at me and continues to kiss my thighs, but now he is leading down to my spot.

Then I push him over so I am top of him and he before he can say anything, I put my hand over his mouth.

"Yea. I'll be right over in twenty." I hang up and say

"What the hell was that, Kai!"

I take my hand off of his mouth. He sat up and slide both of us to the head of the bed

"I can't help it. Your just so.... addicting."

He says. "You're a dumbass."

He caresses my thigh and says

"But I'm your dumbass."

He reaches up to meet my lips and they move in sync. He rubs my back all the way to my rear. I break from him and to take my shower and head out the door to meet Damon.