Being Alaric's Girlfriend

A/N: For some odd reason, I thought that Alaric was really cute. Hopefully it's not just me who though that.

I was practicing my kickboxing combos when my boyfriend Alaric called.

"Hey babe." I respond.

"Hey. So I was thinking I could make you dinner."

"Oh, really. Alaric Saltzman? A cook? Who knew?" I say sarcastically. 

He laughs and says

"Is that a challenge, Y/N Y/L/N?"

"You know what? I am. You cook this time and I cook next time. And then we will decide who's a better cook."

"Sounds like a deal. But one more thing.... What is the prize for the winner?"

"Well that's up to you, sweetheart." I say in the lustful tone that he loves.

"Y/N, change your tone of voice please."

"Why is there something wrong with my voice, Allllaaaaaaaaric?"

"Y/N!" He chuckle and says in my normal tone of voice

"Ok, ok. Sorry. I didn't mean to turn you on that much."

"Yea, well you did.... and now I'm pretty sure I need to take a cold shower."

He sighs and I laugh. After a moment of silence while biting my lip. He asks

"Are you biting your lip?"

"Yes."

"Ok, I definitely need to take a cold shower, bye."

"Bye."

I send him a kiss through the phone then hung up. I resume my kickboxing technique for a couple of hours then went to my place to take my shower.

** At Ric's Place**

I am wearing a casual purple dress, black wedges, jewelry, and dark eye shadow. I open the door to see three people, and none of them are Ric. One of them was about 6'1", he had dark brown hair, green eyes and pearly white teeth.

Then other man has raven black hair with deep and soulfully blue eyes. The last man was a tall, scrawnyish African American man, with dark brown eyes and adorable curly hair.

"Um..... where's Ric?"

"He's..... out for the moment." says the raven haired man.

"Hm...... And how do I know you don't have him tied up and tortured somewhere?"

"Oooh. Jumping to conclusions.....Wise."
says the dark brown haired man.

"Well, thankfully, I didn't ask for your opinion." I snap.

"Feisty, me likey." replies the same man.

I walk over to the strawny, curly haired man and say

"Since you are the only person here that is nearest to my intelligence level... Can you truthfully tell me where the hell my boyfriend is?"

He looks at the raven haired man, sighed and said

"He's downstairs."

I speed walk to the elevator until I was strongly grabbed from behind. I break out of it, smashed my head into his nose and throw him over my shoulder. He landed with a grunt and tried to get out of it but I applied pressure on his bone and he submitted. I let him go and looked towards the brown haired man who was looking at me in shock and he threw his hands up in surrender.

The elevator dinged and in it revealed Alaric.

"What the hell happened?" He said.

"Your girlfriend tried to kill me." The raven haired man murmured.

I walk towards Alaric and say

"He's over exaggerating." He sets his hands on my hips and says

"Yea, he's a bit of a drama queen."

He smiles and I bit my lip and he separated my bottom lip from my teeth. He then kissed me, our lips move slowly yet in sync and we interrupted by the clearing of a throat by the raven haired man.

"Maybe we should introduce each other before you resumes to shoving your tongues down each other's throats..... Hi, I'm Damon."

He hands out his hand and I shake it.  The dark haired man walked up to me and says

"I'm Kai. And you are a gorgeous woman."

"Thank you."

He lifts my hand and kisses it. After the kiss he still held my hand so I slipped out of his grasp, and he smirked at me. I turned and approached the tall, curly haired man and he said

"Hey, Im Dorian."

We do the slap, lock n' slide and Alaric says

"Everyone, this is Y/N Y/L/N. She is basically a MMA Fighter and she has 2 PHDs due to her double major and we met at Whitmore College, on a professional level."

He eyes me adoringly, which causes me to smile at him.

"So you are dating your teacher?" asks Damon, wiggling his eyebrows at Ric.

"Nope. Far from it, we met at a  Whitmore conference that my brother invited me to. He's a professor as well."

"Hm. And proper grammar. I might have to pull a Damon move, Ric. And steal your girl." Kai says with his eyes raking my body.

Damon gave him a glare and Ric says

"It's Alaric to you. And that is most definitely NOT going to happen. "

I retreat back to Ric's side and I leaned my body into him.

"I'm all yours, you know that right?"

"Always."

He kisses the top of my head and he whispered

"I love you."