That Time of the Month

Elijah brings Y/N her favorite candy, which is Starbursts in this story

My eyes slowly peel open when I hear my doorbell ring. I am currently sprawled out on my bed with a heating pad massage my sensitive stomach to prevent cramps from happening. Nothing in my body wanted to get out of this bed, so I remained there, buried up in so many blankets. "Y/N, darling, I could tell from the lack of response of my texts that it is that time of the month," Elijah says loud enough for me to hear.

Groaning in response, I still don't move a muscle to open the door. The ibuprofen pills that I took hasn't set in yet and I'm really on the verge of just taking the whole bottle. I hear a swoosh of air, which suggests that Elijah came in through my window." It's okay, darling. I've come bearing gifts." He whispers.

He reaches into a tote bag and pulled out my favorite candy in the entire world: starburst minis. My eyes light up but the pain immediately dulls them. Elijah sets the minis on the night stand before climbing into bed with me. "On a scale of one to ten, how much are you in pain?" He asks, brushing the hairs out of my face.

"Twenty million," I groan. His face scrunches with concern and he states, "And they say women are weak. I hardly say they are weak if they go through this on a monthly basis." I arch my back and roll onto my side to curl into fetus position. If there is anything in this world that I truly hate, its periods.

I feel his warm hand on my stomach and I sigh at the sensation. He presses soft kisses along the brim of my bloated stomach and the pain slowly begin to subside. "H-how did you do that?" I ask.

"One of the perks of being an Original," he says. "I'm sorry I didn't text you back," I say softly. "There's nothing to be sorry about, my love." He pulls me so that I am laying on top of him. I rest my head on the pillow next to his neck and he runs his hand up and down my back comfortingly.

"Would you like me to run you a hot bath?" "That sounds absolutely amazing,"
"Great, I'll be right back." "Elijah," I say, making him stop in his tracks. "What did I do to deserve you?" I add. "The question is flipped, my love." He says.

I stand from the couch and slowly waddle up to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and I press a kiss on his lips. He melts into the kiss and pulls me closer by the thighs. He lifts me up like a bride and lays me back on the bed. As great as it felt for him to suck on my neck, I couldn't let him do anything when I'm on my period.

"Elijah, we can't do his. Not when I'm on my period." I say, pulling away from him. He sighs before saying, "I'm sorry, darling. You're right. It's just.. the blood, it's driving me crazy." He says, nibbling on my neck. Giggling at the sensation and decides to tickle my sides too. "Elijah, s-stop, please! I can't laugh!"