Forbidden (4/4)

The entire time Y/N was doing her killing spree, Kai was watching her from the window of the building. Watch as she tore our throat and hearts like it was clock work. How happy she was to end so many lives. This was a massive turn on for Kai. When he was called, he hesitantly left the window to help them.

Damon and Stefan killed Marcos with Kai and Elijah's help. As the travelers, their magic sunk back into the Earth, where it belonged after they died. It was finally over, and the junkyard was filled with the pained whimpers of Jordan's victims.

Alaric, Bonnie and Y/N made their way to the building where Damon and the rest of them were last scene. On the way there, Y/N saw a surviving traveler and told Alaric and Bonnie to continue on as she finished him off.

"Where's Y/N?" Stefan asked as he only saw Alaric and Bonnie with splats of blood on their faces and clothes.

"She'll be here in a sec...  now I see what she meant by Queen Ripper." Alaric says breathlessly.

"She pretty much took all of them down by herself." He adds.

Y/N dashed into the building where they were as she brought in the remaining traveler and sank her fangs into his neck. She drank some blood before ripping out his artery.

When she finally pulled away, the man's body fell with a faint thump. She smiled and revealed her blood stained fangs; everyone could see how drenched in blood she was. It was almost as of she welcomed the scent and feeling of blood on her body.

She had a three trails of blood leaving her mouth, all of her clothes were soaking and the black veins still continued to crawl under her eyes. Kai felt like time slowed as he saw her. In his eyes, she was the hottest person he has ever seen with blood drenching them.

"Well that was fun," she says with a smile.

We should do that again sometime," she adds as she neared the group, blood squeaking under her feet as she walked.

She finally approached Elijah as she licked the blood from her fingers.

"You want some?" She asks.

Elijah just looked at her with disbelief at the fact that she reverted back to her old ways. He shook his head no and Y/N stepped closer to him and whispered:

"Come on, Eli. When was the last time you actually indulged in your innermost cravings?"

She dragged her bloody fingers down his lips and smiled as she saw the black veins crawling under his eyes, tempting him to want more.

Kai was nearly about to fall over himself at Y/N's actions. She appealed to his sociopathic side and it drove him insane. Elijah overcame his innermost desires and grabbed Y/N's hand.

"You are going to back to the mansion and wash all of this blood off of your body, right now." He commands.

"I am not a child." She snarks.

"Oh, you're not? I'm sorry, because you sure are acting like one, and it's embarrassing. Look at this; look at yourself, doesn't that remind of something?" He says.

"No? Well it reminds me of when you first turned. How guilty and dirty you felt after massacring all those people. Disappointed at the fact that you enjoying ripping the hearts out of women and children. Is that who you want to be, Y/N? Is that what you want to become? The Queen Ripper living once again?" He adds.

The room got quiet and Y/N yanks her wrist out of his grasp. She looked down at herself and it was true; the woman that she spent centuries trying to bury has finally reached the surface. She contained her tears as she dashed away back to the mansion house.

"I say we celebrate killing those wannabe witches." Damon says, breaking the awkward silence.

"I concur," Alaric says.

"Drinks at my place?" Damon offers.

"That sounds amazing,"  Bonnie says.

Everyone files out of the building except Elijah.

"You coming Elijah?" Elena asks.

"You can go ahead, I'll be at the mansion in a few, I have to clear my head." Elijah says before dashing away.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I stand with my forehead pressed against the cold, shower wall as the warm water trails down my body, washing off the blood as well. I can't believe I did this to myself. I should have kept my feelings for Elijah to myself. If I did that, then none of this would have happened.

I squirt some shampoo in my hair and scrub it deep into my scalp before washing it out. I do this three more times before washing my body and walking out of the shower. I turn off the faucet and dry myself off before I pick out my clothes.

I hear the music booking and the voices of Damon and his friends as they celebrate defeating the travelers. I roll my eyes and put on my light pink jumpsuit, grey cardigan, gray scarf and black Uggs. 

I dry my hair and wear it down; then spray on my deodorant and perfume

I sigh deeply before opening the door and seeing everyone smiling and having a fun time, everyone except for Elijah who was sitting in the game room with a glass of bourbon in his hand. His eyes seemed glazed over, like his mind was somewhere else entirely.

"Well don't you look cozy," I hear Kai say.

He approaches me at the top of the stairs with a glass of champagne in his hand.

"Not much of a drinker, are we?" I say.

"I'm not in favor of the heavy stuff, but apparently your guy is." Kai says.

I glance over at Elijah to see him taking another sip of his bourbon.

"He's not usually a drinker. He only drinks when he is highly stressed.. hey, do you know of any quiet places where I can be alone?" I say.

"Well are you sure you want to be alone? There are a lot of crazies in this town." He asks.

A weak chuckle leaves my lips and I say:

"I feel bad for the sucker who thinks that he has the balls to try something stupid."

"But if that is your way of asking if you can come, then sure." I add.

"Great! I know the perfect place," He says before taking my hand into his and dragging me down the stairs.