The Things We Do for Love (2/2) -Requested-

Continuation of request by: EricsFangbanger08 .

Kaleb and I have been in touch since he has nursed me back to health. He informed me about what is really lurking in the dark of New Orleans. There are werewolves who shifted every full moon. There are some vampires that lurk in shadows at night. And some that have daylights rings, so they can roam anywhere they want to. There are also witches and warlocks that run the fourth quarter.

The king of New Orleans is known as Klaus Mikaelson. Along side him is his family: Elijah, Freya, Rebekah, Finn and Kol. There is a battle between the ruler of New Orleans. Marcel Gerard was the original king. Then the Mikaelsons came along and took that title from them.

Kaleb is a warlock and he is a witch friend named Davina. I notice that Davina would get jealous whenever Kaleb and I would hang out; when she shouldn't be. Kaleb and I are just friends.

Currently, Kaleb is showing off what spells he can do. So far, he has made a diamond necklace, red roses and an amazing dark purple dress.

"Is this what you do with your magic most of the time?" I ask.

"Well, considering that I saved you with my magic..." He says.

"Are you ever going to live that down?" I ask.

"Nope."

I roll my eyes and pick up one of the roses to smell.

"Put on that dress. We're going dancing." He says.

"What! I need to do my hair and make up, and-" I start.

"Nonsense! You look already look gorgeous." He says.

"I have a better idea." I say walking to the speaker with my phone in hand.

"Instead of going out and getting dressed up. Blah, blah, blah. We should just stay here and dance. Move the tables, and make our own dance floor." I say calmly.

"I like the way you think Lexi Jones." He says.

I hear tables skid across the table and I turn around to see all of the furniture pushed against the wall.

I press play on my playlist and Keep Still by Portugal the Man. (Video is on the very top. ⬆️)

"What is this?" He asks.

"Music." I say.

"Where's Beethoven or Mozart? How am I suppose to waltz to this?" He asks.

"They're back in the 17th century. And you don't waltz to this. You start by swaying and moving your hips a little." I say.

"How?" He says.

I walk over and hold onto his hips slightly. I move his hips at the same rhythm I'm moving mine.

"Now, follow my lead, ok?" I say.

He nods. I move my foot back and he moves his foot forward, then we alternate feet and do the same thing. We move similar to a salsa dance and he finally got the hang of it.

He placed a hand on my lower back and intertwined hands with mine. I softly place my hand on his shoulder. Every now and then, he would spin me around and catch me. I laugh as I plant my hands on his chest to keep my balance. He spun around continuously and dipped me over his knee. He lifted me back up and my hands snap to his neck, trying to make sure I don't fall.

He smiles at me gesture and leans in slightly. He brushes his nose against mine and pulls me closer. He softly pressed his lips to mine and that's when the music comes to a halt.