Wolf Pack (5/5)

Tears swell in her eyes as she inhale sharply. She bows her head to hide herself from me. I walk over to her and hold her head in my hands.

"I-I don't expect you to understand—" she starts as she holds onto my wrists.

"No, I understand." I say as I wipe away her tears.

"I understand that the rule is stupid and insensitive to everyone it applies to." I add.

Her eyebrows knit together in confusion. She pulls away from my touch and asks:

"What?"

"My coven's 'rule' that they abide my is 'coven above all'. And that rule destroyed our families, because we couldn't choose them over the coven. We were forced to choose our coven over our own blood. The rule is the reason why I destroyed my own family. So yeah, I think the rule is stupid and insensitive to whomever it applies to." I say.

She looks up at me with her beautiful, Y/E/C doe eyes. She chuckles slightly as she licks her lips.

"You're not wrong there." She admits.

I feel myself subconsciously step closer to her. I cup the sides of her face and rest my forehead against hers. Our breathing are in perfect sync and I close my eyes at the sound of it.

"I don't.. I-I don't know why I went to your cabin. I don't know why I brought you back here. It just seemed like, it was the right thing to do... I mean, I'm a sociopath; I don't get feelings. Yet here I am, having a crush on some random werewolf girl in Mystic Falls." I say as I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Maybe, we're the ones that defy the rules; we're the ones that break the conception that 'opposites attract'. Because we are the same, we're damaged, and we're broken. And I know it's stupid to try to have two broken people, to try and fix each other but... What do you say, that after you off Barnes and the witch, that we go somewhere far, far away from Mystic Falls and Portland.. I take you out to dinner, and we will start from there." I add.

"What about the pack?" She asks.

"Screw the pack." I say.

"What about the coven?"

"Screw the coven." I say.

"What about—"

I cut her off by slamming my lips into hers. I inhale deeply as our lips move in perfect sync. Her tongue teases my lips and I can't get enough of her taste.

The only reason I pulled away because of her lack of oxygen. I finally pull away and say:

"Y/N, for once, do something for you, okay?"

She nods and I press another kiss on her lips.

Again.

And again.

And again.

**Time-skip**

"Y/N Y/L/N!" Barnes exclaims as he sees me approach the cabin.

"Where the hell have you been? I have been in this hellhole for days! Just wait until I get my hands on you." He threatens.

"Oh I think I should be one saying that." She says before she walks in.

Her and I exchange a look of arrogance. Barnes doesn't know that his little Columbia witch lifted the spell, so he is no longer invincible and Y/N can kick his ordinary werewolf ass.

Barnes stomps towards her and she effortlessly closes the door. I lean against the wooden post on the front porch as I face the door.

I smile as I hear loud crashes within the cabin, followed by his screams. I hear wooden splintering and glass shattering before one final thud against the door. The cabin went silent and the door opens, which reveals a very happy Y/N.

Her leather black jacket and light blue shirt were drenched in Barnes' blood. Splotches of blood covers her chin and neck as she holds up his heart in victory.

The pack of werewolves whooped and cheered in happiness. They hugged each other with their faces stained with tears of joy.

"As disappointing as this sounds, I am not going to be your Alpha." Y/N announces.

Murmurs of confusion are released from the crowd.

"What?"

"Why not?"

"What happened?"

Everyone's voices started to overlap each other, which caused more chaos within the crowd.

"Brad will be your new Alpha, and I have a feeling he will be twice the Alpha I ever will be." She states.

"Yeah Brad." A pack member says in encouragement for Brad.

"I doubt that." Brad says.

"Good luck with your traveling." He says as he pulls her in for a hug.

Y/N finally pulls away from him and walks towards me.

"I just bought you that shirt." I say as I point at the blood stained shirt.

"But, I must say, you do look hot with blood on you." I add.

"Oh yeah?" She asks as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Yeah." I compliment.

We both lean in only to interrupted by Damon.

"Eww, guys. Get a room!" He complains.

"Oh shut up." We say in unison.

"And here's your heart." Y/N says as she throws it to him.

I pull her body closer to mine and whisper:

"Now we can go anywhere we want. Where to, Princess?" I ask.

She looks up at the ceiling in thought before she says:

"Hmmm, how about New Orleans? There's a family friend that I would like to visit."