I Didn't Know Who You Were (3/3)

Kai did it. He brought Bonnie back and he also saved my life from a very angry Papa Gemini. He didn't like the idea of Kai having a powerfully magical juice box to draw power from. He wanted to kill me to take away that source. Kai didn't let that happen, and he almost killed his own father for me.

I decided to take a shower and rest my body from the amount of magic that I have to release today. Bonnie was safe in her dorm room with Elena and Caroline. Therefore I was at ease for the night. Coming out of the steamy hot bathroom, I see Kai sitting on the edge of my bed with a Bonnie and I's scrapbook in his hand.

"You two are really close. I wish I had that." He says. "Kai, what are you doing here?" "I don't know, actually. I was walking around Town's Square and I felt like I needed to come here." He states. "If you need more magic, I can't give it to you today. I am completely drained." I say with a sigh. "I'm not here to take your magic. I'm here to... I don't even know why I am here, actually.." he says. "Well if you need someplace to crash, the couch is free." I say.

Kai stands from the bed and asks, "why are you being so nice to me?" "Because even though that you are a sociopath who killed nearly half of his family... you still managed to pull through for Bonnie and for me." "So I think that there is a small part of you that can be redeemed." I add.

"You're the only one who has ever told me that." He says, stepping closer to me. He holds the side of my face in his hands and softly caresses my cheek. He slowly leans down until his lips meet mine. We both inhale shapely as I wrap my arms around his leg. He pulls me closer by my thighs and pull his shirt over his head. I walk him into the bed and he sits on the edge as he holds me into his lap.

**

Completely bare, Kai wraps his arms around my body as I sit in his lap in the middle of the bed. He pulls away from my lips and asks, "do you really think that there is a part of me worth redeeming?" "I do," I say, running my fingers through his soft, bed hair. He gazes into my eyes and holds the sides of my face before kissing me again.