Hello (2/2)*

**SMUT WARNING**

When he closes the door to my bedroom, I collide my lips with his. His muscles ease under my touch as I wrap my arms behind his neck. His warm hands find my waist and he speeds me gently into the wall. He leaves slow kisses across my collarbone as he unbuttons my blouse. I swiftly take off my jeans before taking off his.

I push him into the wall and use my powers to effortlessly take off his shirt. He pulls me closer to him by the back of my thighs and vampire speeds me onto the bed where he leaves soft kisses up my stomach as he hands slide down my thighs.

I press my lips onto his and with every kiss, I sink further and further into the bed. His body rubs against mine slowly and gently as his hands pull off my underwear. Rubbing him through his boxers, he groans into my ear and bucks his hips against my hand.

Once I feel that he was hard enough, I push him onto his back and pull off his boxers to slowly sink into him. He sits up and wraps his arms around my torso as he rocks into me in hard, passionate thrusts. Breathing heavily against his lips, he captures my lips in a rougher kiss.

I pull away to see black veins crawl under his eyes. "I-I'm sorry," he groans. I merely pull my hair away from my neck and expose my neck even further. "Are you sure?" He asks. Unable to form words, I nod and he waits a few more seconds to leave kisses up my neck before sinking his fangs into it. A mixture of pain and pleasure blends into a knot in my stomach.

I moan out and match his thrusts with my hips. When he brushes into my sweet spot, I claw at my his back. He licks the place where his fangs left a mark and he buries his face into my brushes. I continue to match his thrusts and he finds that spot again. He vampire speeds me against the headboard and my entire body fans out as his thrusts become faster and harder.

I moan softly into his ear and my vision clouds with pure bliss.

"Elijah,"

He grunts and rubs my clit with his thumb as he continuously hits the spot. My toes curl and the headboard repeatedly smacks against the wall. I could have sworn that I heard a crack.

He waits for me to release before he does and he slowly sets me down on the bed. He bites into his wrist and I suck some of his blood to heal my wounds.

He pulls back the covers and we both slide underneath them. "Sorry if I got a little carried away, darling." He says breathlessly. "Don't even worry about it," I say with a smile as I face him. "I love you, Y/N." He says, passion darkening his eyes.
"I love you too,"

Elijah's ear twitched as his gaze moves to the window. "What? Who's here?" I ask. "Your sister," He says. "I told you that Y/N isn't seeing anybody. She's been cooped up in the house all day. You should come over and drag her out of the house." I hear her say as she walks through the door.

"Please, Matt." She adds. Elijah stands from the bed and I hold him back by his forearm. "She'll find us if I don't go." He states. "I don't care anymore. If she doesn't accept you, that's her problem, not mine." I say before pressing my lips onto his. He drops his shirt as I walk him onto the bed. I straddle his waist and he links his hand with mine as I push his back into the bed.

"Y/N, where are you?" Bonnie asks. Not even bothering to respond, I continue to kiss Elijah. His hands cup my rear and slides down to my thighs.

"Y-" Bonnie says as she walks into my room in pure shock. "You were saying to Matt about be not seeing anybody?" I ask.
"You and Elijah?" She asks. "I'm afraid so, Bonnie. For Matt's sake, I suggest you call him back and say that Y/N is spoken for." Elijah states. Still in shock, Bonnie closes the door to my room and leaves.

"We should go the Mystic Grill after this, because I'm starving." I say, sitting up on him. "Why go to the Mystic Grill when you have your own chef right here in front of you?" He says, sitting up and pressing another kiss to my lips.