Kol Flirting

My ex was at a bar drinking away his sorrows. I entered to bar intending on doing the same, until I caught a whiff of a Mikaelson.

"What the hell are you doing here, Kol? What? You don't trust me?" I turn around to see the youngest and sexiest Mikaelson.

"What kind of bloody question is that? Of course we don't trust you. And neither did Elijah, Klaus and Freya, or else I wouldn't be here."

I roll my eyes and walk into the bar to find a seat. Soon after, Kol appeared right in front of me, scanning my face. I groan in frustration and hold my head in my hands.

"Oh, darling, im not that bad. Do you have any idea how many girls would love for me to follow them around?"

"Nope, and I don't care. But what I do know is, I am not one of those girls."

He leans in and I scoot back. He says

"Why is that guy over there staring at you?" I look over to meet the beautiful light green eyes that I once fell in love with.

My eyes dart back to Kol's sparkly eyes.

"My ex." I say at a whisper.

"Ooh. This is going to be interesting. How did you break up?"

"He, uh, he cheated on me."

Kol lifted my chin and looked at me with determination. I push his hand away and say

"I don't need your pity. It happens to the best of us."

He then scooted his chair next me and whispers

"Follow my lead." Sending chills up my spine.

He sets his hand on my inner thigh and looks at me flirtatiously. I caught his drift so I softly caress his face.  He rubs the my thigh and tucks his hand under my skirt. I outline his soft lips with my index finger. His hand went out from under my skirt and went to my hand, igniting every nerve in my hand.

His other hand brushed back a couple strands of my hair behind my ear. He then holds my head in his hand.

"How on earth are you this beautiful?" He whispers as he thoroughly examines my face.

I couldn't help but blush, I mean, did he really mean it? Or is he just pretending so he can make my ex jealous?

"I don't know." I say while chucking nervously.

"Let me tell you just how beautiful you are. Your smile resembles the pearls found in the deepest ocean. Your curves are as gorgeous and perfect as the hills of Barcelona. Your skin glows like the sun on its happiest day. Your hair is as rich as silk. Everything about you, is perfect and I would love for you to be mine."

I had my breathe taken away by his words. He leans in so close I could feel his breath on my lips and he says

"You are my everything."

He planted a soft kiss on my lips. Both of his hands dug into my hair and I gently hold onto his wrists. I hum into the kiss and finally say

"Is he buying it?" 

"I can feel his heart racing." He answers assuringly.

"Good." I whisper.

Then walk out of the bar and went home, leaving a confused Kol behind me.

** Three days later**

I was kick boxing until I heard a door slam and Kol walking towards me.

"What happened back at the bar?"

"What do you mean?... you wanted to help me out by getting my ex jealous, and you did it.... there was no need for me to stay there."

"Well I was there!"

"I don't understand why your getting so upset about this. You didn't mean what you said, right?"

He takes a deep breathe and says "All of it was true."

I stop boxing and say "Yea, right."

"Tell me you didn't feel a spark when we kissed. Look me straight in the eyes and tell me that you don't feel anything for me."

I open my mouth to talk but suddenly I ran out of words to say.

"Exactly."

He then grabbed my face and smashed his lips against mine. I sigh into the kiss and he pulled me towards him. His hands rested on my hips as mine tugged on his neck.

After a few minutes of making out, I pull back and say

"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves."

Our foreheads are touching and he nods in response.

"Let me train with you."

"No, then you will be a distraction." I say chuckling.

"Will that be such a bad thing?"

He lets go of my waist and goes into fighting stance.

"Come on, darling. Let's see what you got."

"Game. On."