The Story of How Kai Parker Fell in Love

I walking into the Salvatore mansion while arguing with Damon.

"I'm telling you, Marvel can kick DC's ass!"

"Oh yea. Well what about Superman, Hm? How would your Marvel team going to beat him?"

"Thor and Hulk team up. Lightning and muscle.... most importantly the muscle."

"Eww. Y/N, stop. Hearing you swoon over guys is nauseating."

"You know what else is nauseating? Hearing you banging Elena on every damn piece of furniture you see."

I snap while going into the fridge to get a cupcake.

"Oooo. Feisty, intellectual and honest. I like this girl already." says a voice coming from behind me.

I slam the refrigerator door and turn around and punch whomever was behind me, in the face. He stumbles back, holding his jaw. Him and I lock eyes and he stands up straight. His steel blue eyes burrow into my dark brown orbs as he swipes his tongue across his lips.

"Damon, you know who this guy is?"I say with my eyes still locked on the guy.

"Unfortunately, yes. This is Kai Parker, Kai meet Katrina."

Kai smirks and stick out his hand; I reluctantly shake it.

"Nice to meet you." He says smiling his pearly white smile.

"I don't regret hitting you by the way. You should know better than to sneak up on a woman."

He chuckles and says to Damon

"Well at least she knows how to defend herself."

"Defend myself against what?"

I meet Damon confused gaze and as soon as I said that Kai grabbed my wrist and my energy started to drain away. I scream and kneel down but Kai forcefully kept me up. That last thing I heard before blacking out was:

"By the way, I'm a Marvel fan too."

I wake up with a migraine banging against my skull. I sit up to notice that I'm in another room. I open the bedroom door to see Kai shirtless in the living room.

"What the hell dude?" I say from the top of the stairs.

"Well hello to you too, gorgeous."

"First of all, do not call me gorgeous ever again. Second of all, where the hell am I?"

"You're in a house outside of Mystic Falls."

I sprint towards the door and he says

"And before you do that and fall on your ass, which I would love to see; I put a magic border around the house."

I bang my fist against the door and turn around to face him.

"What the hell do you want from me!"

He super sped to a wall, narrows his eyes at me and say

"Mind your tone with me."

"Or what? What will the big bad Malachai Parker do?"

He slams his fist against the wall, making a hole in it. His motive was to intimidate me, but I didn't even flinch.