Sleeping with Klaus Mikaelson

A/N: Part Two to How I Meet the Mikaelsons
And this gets kind of heated.

I grab my jacket and left with Marcel, I followed him to his warehouse and I called my sister to tell her to meet us here. She came and she hugged me with such relief.

Marcel, Katrina and I then talk about Percy for the rest of the day. About a month later, Marcel and Katrina got closer; as well as me and Klaus got closer. Klaus? I know, but we have a lot more in common than I thought, although, a downside is, he doesn't trust anyone.

And that is going to be a big pain in the ass. Night fell and I knock before I enter Klaus' condo.

"What!" He yells.

"Wow. Someone is in a mood."

"Yes! I am in a 'mood!'"

"Well, do you want to talk about it?"

"If I wanted to bloody talk about it, then I would be talking about it!"

"Well some people are in denial and just need someone to talk to when they get angry or sad."

"I don't want to talk!"

"Ok."

I was about to turn around and walk out; but then I figured, if I am persistent, then he would break eventually and tell me what is wrong.

"No."

"What?" He says raising his voice.

"No. You push people away, right when you need them most. And it is unhealthy to bottle up your emotions and then when you can't take it anymore, you blow up on people, i.e. me."

"You dare defy me?!" He screams and then pins me against the wall.

He grabs my wrists, squeezes them nearly breaking them and pins them above me. He roars and I see two sets of fangs and his glowing yellow eyes. I roar right back at him and scream

"You don't scare me!"

He breathes loudly and looks at me angrily, he then breaks eye contact to look at my lips. He leans in and breathes hot air on them, the then presses his body against mine; raising my heart rate through the roof. Before I can say anything, he attacks my lips.

His grip on my wrists loosened and he began to caress my arms up and down. He broke from my lips and sent wet kisses on my neck. I softly moan and continues to kiss passed my collar bone and to my breasts. I cup his head up to my lips again and when our lips were still locked he rips my jacket and shirt off. He lifts my bottom off of the wall to kiss my stomach.

He takes off his pants and so do I, then he lifts me in the bridal way to his bedroom. As the night grew old, I drown in seduction and passion.