Sleeping with Kol Mikaelson

The only moon dances in the starless sky, and the air is serene. All you could hear were the crickets in the woods miles away. I walk towards my bedroom door and it revealed a concerned Kol.

"Kol? What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk."

"About?"

"You."

"Me? What about me?"

"I don't like how I'm falling for you so easily. And how fast I am moving on from Davina. But it's happening, and I don't know what to do about it."

I stand there in shock and he stares at me.

"Why are you falling for me?" He looks appalled and says

"What's not to love? You have such a rich and bright soul, it's makes even the evilest of creatures smile. You're so intelligent, you make everyone around feel like an idiot. You're compassion.... oh your compassion. That's one of the favorite things I love about you. You see the light in a sea of dark. And that smile..." he lifts my chin.

"Is just to die for."

He walks forward and I slowly walk backwards. Before I knew it, I am against the wall with my arms plastered to my sides. He tucks one of my curls behind my ear and placed his lips softly on mine. They were long and soft kisses that made feel like I was flying.

He then wrapped his arms my waist, pulling me so the space between us was non existent. He lifts me up by the thighs and gently walked over to the bed. He sits on it, having me on his lap. He smiles up at me and I nibble at his lip before kissing him again.

I took off my shirt to reveal my purple lace bra and I press his chest to indicate him to lay down. He complies and I got to work. He moans beneath me as I roll my hips on to him while still having our lips locked. I mess up his hair and he flipped so I was under him.

I took off his pants and he took off mine. I pull back the sheets and lay in them as he climbs on top of me, takes off both of our underwear. He makes sure I am comfortable before he began to slowly thrust into me.

** After doing the down and dirty **

"Sweetie?.... Y/N, darling?" Kol whispers.

I wake up and turn towards him and smile. "What's up?"

"It's just Nik called and he said that he needs us to come over his house. It's urgent, apparently." He says looking from my eyes to my lips.

I sigh and he pulls me onto his chest and sighs as well.

"I don't want to leave here." I whisper.

"Me neither." He whispers and began kissing me.

We melt into each other's kisses until we were interrupted by Elijah.

"Y/N, sweetheart. I know this is horrible timing but as Nik said over the phone, it's urgent."

I scream and fall off of the bed.

"Ow." I say while rubbing my left shoulder and hip.

"You ok, darling?" Kol says sweetly.

"Yea. Peachy." I peer over at the doorway where Elijah stands looking politely at the floor.

"Can we have a few minutes?"

"Sure. See you at the house, darling." He says and super speds out.

I walk towards my drawers and pull over a T-Shirt. I turn around to see Kol peering over at me from the bed.

"Is there problem, sir?" He stands, not caring about his complete bareness.

"Yes, there is a problem. We had amazing, passionate sex, and then we have to leave soon after?"

"We have to Kol." I say as I put on my underwear and pants.

He super sped to me and pinned my chest to the wall.

"Promise that we will continue this after Nik's urgent task." He rolls off his tongue in a very lustful tone that turned my on so crazily. I turn around and pin him to the wall. I then whisper in his ear

"Maybe. Just wait." I say and then walked away while swaying my hips.

Let's just say, I barely made it to the front door.