Sparring with the Kol Mikaelson Part Two

He takes off his jacket, then his shirt, but he throws the shirt at me, so emphasize the smell of the cologne that I used to love on him. I toss his shirt at the edge of the ring and super sped a side kick into his stomach, which pressed him against the chains.

Then I hit him with a couple jabs as I switch feet positions. He grabs my wrists and presses my chest against the chain link fence, and his finger tips slide up my leg and under my shorts. A soft moan escaped my mouth, which satisfies him.

Anger pierced through me and I bash my head into his and back kick him against the other side of the ring.

The crowd roared and I super sped past him and gets me and presses my thighs. He then tumbles forwards so me back slams against the floor, the wind came out of me and Kol slides in between my legs and whispers

"This position feel familiar, darling?"

That when I realized that his intention was to piss me off, and believe me, IT. WAS. WORKING. With all of my strength, I push him off of me, sending him flying against the other chain linked fence.

Then I jump up using my arms to thrust my body forwards and the crowds makes and "Ooooo" sounds which makes you laugh a little. Kol super sped towards me and extended my leg high and rotated to the right, kicking Kol in the face.

I look at his face and he was smiling, with his lips bloody and his fangs peeking out along with the veiny eyes. To challenge him I show the same, and we super sped at the same time, punching each other with full force. After I break his punch, I jump straight into kick combos, but during your last kick he grabbed your ankles and twisted. Sending you flying against the other side of the ring. The chain linked fence pierce my skin in and its similar pattern.

"Want to give up, sweetheart?" He says breathlessly.

"Hell no."

He super sped to me while body rushing me and he grinds our body's together on purpose. "Kol, stop!" I groan and nudge him off of me.

"Save the screaming for later, sweetheart. You're going to need it."

Then I jump on him and pin him down until and the buzzer went off and leaned in an inch closer to his face and tease

"I win."

Soon after, I take my shower and went into the locker room to change and see Kol sitting on the bench, right next to my locker.