Forbidden (2/4)

Elijah and I walk into the mansion and he still keeps his hand around my waist.

"Wow, new beautiful woman." A handsome man with dark brown hair and hazel eyes states.

"Everyone, this is Elijah and his friend Y/N." Damon introduces.

"Elijah, Y/N, this is Caroline, Elena, Stefan, Alaric and Kai." Damon adds.

"Ah, so she's just a friend. Good to know, I'll keep that in mind." Kai says.

"Dude, you gotta stay away from her. She's a part of the Original family. They are ruthless when it comes to the people they care about. They will kill you and not think twice about it." Alaric says to Kai.

Elijah and I both smile at his comment and I ask:

"Alright, so what's going on here that requires the strength of an Original?"

"A mother load of travelers who wants to possess everyone in the Mystic Falls and to keep their body. They're powerful enough to do it too." Damon explain.

I chuckle to myself and look Elijah's, who was also smiling as well.

"Is there something you would like the share with the class?" Bonnie asks.

"'Nothing, it's that..I've had my fair share of experience with travelers. They invaded an entire country just to take over my body. They thought they had enough power, but they didn't." I explain.

"And what happened to them?" Caroline asks.

"Let's just say that thanks to her, a whole lineage of travelers are off the map, otherwise known as extinct." Elijah says and I press my lips together I felt all their stares on me.

"All by herself?" Alaric asks.

"All by her lonesome. We had to clean up the mess that she made. It took a couple of days to find all the bodies and their detached parts." Elijah adds as he takes off his suit jacket and places it on the back of his chair.

"Just a question, but are you a Ripper?" Stefan asks me.

"No, I'm not a Ripper per say. My emotions weren't off, so I just killed all those travelers for the fun of it. I was in the mood for a massacre." I say.

There was an awkward silence and I scratch the back of my neck. I look over to see Kai looking at me with a twinkle of adoration in his eye.

"Are you in a mood for another massacre?" Damon asks.

"Kind of," I answer.

"Then we are going to use you to our full advantage." Damon says as he wraps an arm around me.

"Alright then. I think we're ready to come up with a plan fellas and fellettes, don't you." He adds.

**

"Okay, so we're going to go over this one last time." Alaric says.

"Ta, treinador." I mumble underneath my breath.
(Okay, Coach)

"Seja legal querida," Elijah says and stood next to me with this hands in his pockets.
(Be nice, darling)

"Eu estou sendo legal, estou com vontade de matar alguma coisa." I say.
(I am being nice. I'm just eager to kill something)

"Você está começando a soar como Kol."
(You're starting to sound like Kol)

"Isso seria tão ruim?" I ask.
(Would that be so bad?)

He looks down at me and I contain my laughter.

"sim, seria,"
(Yes, it would)

I chuckle and wrap my arm around his as we tune back into Alaric going over the plan one last time.

"Got it?" Alaric asks.

"Yep," we all murmur.

"Alright, break." Alaric says.

I look over to Elijah with a look that says I told you so.

"We'll meet up back here at seven," Damon says.

I go to the fridge and grabbed one of the cupcakes. I close the door to the fridge to see Kai and I inhale sharply.

"Do you normally sneak up on people like that?" I ask.

"Well it depends. I normally become a ninja when I want to kill somebody. But you're not someone I want to kill tho! You're actually the only one that I don't want to kill in this entire town." He says frantically.

"Thank you?" I say before turning around and advancing toward the door.

Kai vamp sped in front of me and said:

"Wait, I'm sorry. I just.. I don't know how to make small talk to someone. It's been a while since I've been in a social setting."

"Okay.. well at least you're a honest person. The number of people who have that quality has drastically decreased." I say.

"Thank you," He says.

"Kai, right?" I ask.

He nods and I add:

"So what are some of your hobbies?"

"Uhh.. you don't want me to answer that." He says with a nervous chuckle.

"Why not?"

"Because my hobbies aren't exactly normal, nor are they friendly." He explains.

"Sweetie, I have travel with the Mikalesons for over half a century. I've had my fair share of not normal and not friendly." I say.

"Okay, whats with the Mikaelsons? It seems like everyone is afraid of them. Like what are they? What did they do?" He asks.

I sigh and sit down on top of the counter.

"That, my friend, is a long story. But the basics are that every vampire has a lineage from one of the Originals. They were the first vampires ever created, thanks to their mother. Which means that they are the strongest vampires in history and they are the literal definition of immortal. They can't be killed. Believe me, I tried three times. Nothing worked." I say.

"Sorry but if you tried to kill them, then how are you guys friends for half a millennium? By the way, you look amazing for someone who's half a millennia old. Vampire or not." He says.

"Thank you, and we became friends because I tried to kill them. They admired my persistence and ferocity." I explains.

"So do I. You have no idea how happy I was when I heard you say 'I was in the mood for a massacre'. It felt like music to my ears." He says as he inches closer to me.

And almost as if on cue, Elijah walks in.

"Darling, can I talk to you for a moment?" He asks.

"Sure," I say, hopping off of the countertop.

"Bye," I add.

"Bye," Kai said.