The Things We Do for Love (1/2) -Requested-

Requested by: EricsFangbanger08 . Enjoy 😎!

I finished my shift at the bar and walked to my car.

"Hey there sweetheart." A random guys says.

"Not interested." I say bitterly.

I continued to walk passed him until I felt a grip on my bicep and I was thrown into a dark alley. I groan as my skull smack against the cement. I blink repeatedly to regain vision. It still remained blurry. I got up slowly and use the wall to help me up.

I saw five blurry figures and I know that I'm going to have to use my mixed martial art skills. I huff and toss my jacket and purse aside. I attempt to hold the pain for now. I put my hands up in surrender, like I was taught.

"Look, guys. I don't want to fight you. But I will, if I have to." I warn.

I heard a gun load and a pressure on my lower back. I spin around and kick the gun out of his hand. His arm was still outstretched, so I grab it and flip him over my shoulder. He landed with a grunt and I kick him repeatedly in the stomach until he was unconscious.

I duck just in time to block a punch and use my rapid fire technique to punch his ribcage. He bent over in pain and I kneed him in the face.

I kicked a man with a jumping side kick. He went flying against the brick wall and hit it with a faint crack.

I block a punch with a high knife block and twist his arm upwards. He groans and I pull his arm down to elbow strike his back. He landed on the ground and didn't move.

I did a back stance and used my loud Kei. The man was intimidated and ran away.

"What a coward!" I scream aloud.

I heard a loud swoosh! Followed my a loud scream and a crack. Another man came around the corner of the alley with something in his hand.

I slowly back away and I say:

"I don't want to fight you...."

He emits a sound that resembles a lot like a growl. He steps into the light, he is at he has a medium build and he is at least 5'11'. His dark blue eyes sparkled in the moonlight and his blonde hair had droplets of crimson red. I look back at his hand. He was holding a veiny, and dripping red heart. I scream and cover my mouth with my hand.

"What are you?" I ask.

One second he is at the end of the alleyway and the next he is right in front of me. I tried screaming but he slammed my body against the wall while covering my mouth with his own hand.

This man was stronger than any man I have fought. I tried to grab his throat but he grabbed onto my hand. He slowly twisted my hand in the opposite direction. The joints popped out of place and bones were twisted in abnormal ways.

I tried to scream but nothing came out. Tears escaped my eyes as I silently sobbed.

His green eyes dilated in a weird way and he said:

"When I remove my hand, you will not move and you will not scream. Is that understood?"

I nod and he lets go of my mouth. As much as I wanted to scream, I couldn't. It was almost like I could control my own body.

Veins appeared under the man's eyes and his fangs snapped into place. I hyperventilate and he sunk his fangs into my neck. I slowly my breathing and close my eyes, ready to accept my fate when a voice piped up: