Forbidden (1/4)

"Why are we here again?" I ask as we drive passed the Welcome to Virginia sign.

"I have a debt to a resident here named Elena Gilbert. She's Katarina Petrova's doppelgänger." Elijah explains as he turns onto the highway.

"Wait a minute, the Katarina Petrova that you fell in love with and she broke your heart? That Katarina Petrova?" I ask.

"That would be the one." He says.

"Did you fall in love with Elena like you fell for Katarina?" I ask.

"Frankly no," He says.

"Then how are you in her debt?" I ask.

"It's a long story,"

"Okay, then if you're here, why do you need me?" I ask.

"They are hilariously outnumbered; and since we are equivalent to three or four vampires, I figured they would need our strength and expertise. Besides, I figured you wanted to get out of New Orleans for a while." He explains.

"I do, but-" I trail off as he gives me a lingering gaze.

"Sorry, its a habit to ask too many questions when I'm nervous." I say as I fold my hands into my lap.

I have been a family friend of the Mikaelson family. We met back when the Portuguese Empire was just created in the fifteenth century. At the time, I was unlike most of the women my age. Getting a husband was the last thing on my mind, and I found joy in things like horseplay and soccer.

The first day we met was when I was heading home late from the bar and a group of guys thought it was a great idea to jump me in the woods. Of course their intentions were harmful, at this point, when are men's intentions harmless?

Anyways, the jumped me into the woods and they had my mouth covered. But before they could restrain my arms and legs, I used some techniques that my Dad taught me to escape them. Then I grabbed a long, medium weight branch and practically kick their asses.

After I was done with them, Kol and Klaus stepped in and finished them off, quite literally. I wasn't sure if should say thank you, ask them why they killed them or run because they were most definitely not human. So I just turned the other direction and ran down the trail I knew best.

They didn't come for me that night, but they decided to wait for me the following morning. Our relationship didn't start off to a great start, because I tried to kill them. I actually tried to kill them three times before they told me that they couldn't be killed.  They kept me alive because they were amused by ferocious and untrusting nature.

I became friends with Klaus and Kol first, then I befriended with Elijah and Finn. Rebekah didn't like me very much because she liked the idea of being the only girl in the bunch, but her and I managed to coexist after a few centuries.

Klaus turned me after five years of knowing him because he realized that he didn't want to lose me out of old age; but also because he fell in love with me. Little did he know that I actually had stronger feelings for Elijah.

I knew how Klaus acted if he became jealous, so I decided to keep my feelings to myself. It was only this year that I finally told Elijah how I felt. Turns out he felt the same way and we have been stealing moments with one another since.

"Which is why you make a fabulous journalist." He states as he takes my hand into his and press a warm kiss on the back of it.

I sigh at the sensation and he presses another kiss onto my wrist. He trail kisses down my forearm before lacing his hand with mine. I tug on my seatbelt as I scoot closer to Elijah. I rest my head on his shoulder and he presses a kiss to my temple.

"What's going through that beautiful mind of yours?" Elijah asks.

"Just.. everything. Looking back to all five hundred nineteen years that I've been on this Earth." I say.

"All five hundred nineteen years that you have blessed my family with knowing you." He corrects.

"Wow, that was a good one." I say with a smile.

A proud smile spreads on his lips, making me smile even wider.

**

Elijah pulls into the driveway of a large mansion and I examine the mansion.

Elijah opens his car door and closed it as he came around to open my car door. He offers his hand to me and I take it as I get out of the car. He closes the door and allows me to walk in front of him. One of the things that I love about Elijah is how much a gentleman he is.

We approach the door and I ring the doorbell. Not even a second later, the door opens to reveal a man with raven black hair that contrasts his pale, white skin. He has light blue eyes that could probably make a girl undress within seconds. Not to mention his jawline that would cut me if I tried to slap him. The man's lips curves into a flirtatious smile and he says:

"Hello gorgeous,"

"Hi," I say as I give him a small wave.

"I'm Damon, and you are?" He asks as he sticks his hand out.

"Y/N," I say, shaking his hand.

Elijah steps forward and places his hand around my waist as he says:

"Damon,"

"Elijah," Damon says as he continued to eye me.

I try to hold back a smile at the fact that Elijah is just a tad bit jealous and we just got here.

"Come on in. We were expecting you." Damon says as he opens the door wide enough for us to fit in.

TVD/ TO Imagines {CLOSED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें