Kai Parker Imagine #2 Part Two

My eyes are closed; Kai began to kiss my neck as he softly caressed my leg, maintaining his back and forth motion.

My nerves warm up throughout my body and I felt his body to noticed the same thing happening to him. I finally opened my eyes to see it was a little bit light outside.

Confused I ask "Kai?"

"Hm?" He says.

"What time is it?" He looks up and the clock and says

"Two A.M." Then he resumes to kissing my neck.

"Two A.M.?"

"Yea."

"We have to stop, we have been doing this for five hours straight."

He wraps his arms around my waist lifting my up and whispers

"Lets make it seven."

Then he brushes his lips against my ear. I think in that moment, revealed a turn on because then pushed him off of me and now I'm on top of him. I then kiss him passionately and I press my abdomen against his rock hard abs. Then I am reminded what time it is, and I stop.

"Noooo. Please, don't stop." He says.

I lay beside him.

"We need rest. It's two in the morning."

He looks at me and says

"But you don't sound exhausted."

"It's not a verbal exhaustion, it's a physical exhaustion."

"Your body doesn't feel exhausted.." he says.

"I sit up and look at him. Then I say

"Thats because my body doesn't get exhausted."

"Because you are a vampire?.."

"That's partially the reason." He chuckles, takes my hand and kisses it.

"Fine. Then are you ok with talking for a while?"

"I don't mind talking, unless I uncontrollably dosed off."

I wink at him and then he laces his fingers with mine. We start talking until 5 in the morning and then we both dose off to sleep.

I wake up with Kai's arm crossing over my chest and my back feeling really warm. When I tried to break out of his grip, it tightens. I turn around to face him and he smiles.

"Thought that you can get away from me that easily?" He teases and then loosens his grip.

"Morning." I say.

"Morning, beautiful." He says and then I smile.

I give him a genuine kiss and then get up to look at the clock. It read "9:30 A.M." I still have my bra and underwear on and I go to the bathroom to go take my shower.