Mornings with Marcel

I lay comfortably in the sheets, the white duvet absorbing the heat of the sun in the morning and my head sunk further into the pillows as I move around. I roll over to see that Marcel wasn't in bed. I sit up and look around the room, Marcel was nowhere to be found. Maybe he had to go to the compound. So I leave the room in just my bra and underwear.

I walk down the steps and head down to the kitchen. I just figured that I would make breakfast for him for when he comes home. I walk to the refrigerator while humming the song Pony by Ginuwine. I grab the eggs and was going to reach for the batter when all of a sudden, I heard someone clear their throat.

I slowly turn around to see Marcel, Klaus, Kol, Elijah, Finn and Rebekah sitting and in the living room, watching me.

I get down from my reach position and stand there before them in my bra and underwear. Everyone's eyes from scanning my body except Marcel, he flashed me his signature smirk and I walk over to him.

"So much for making breakfast for you, huh?"
I say breaking the awkward.

He smiles even more and I bend down to his level, waiting for a kiss. He pressed his lips to mine in a short but genuine kiss.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask.

"Great." He responds.

"Great." I say.

"Is anyone going to acknowledge how hot Katrina looks right now? I mean, I knew she was hot, but I never figure 24/7." Kol starts.

"Now I know why Marcel is always in a happy mood in the mornings." Klaus adds.

I sit on Marcel's lap and he hums in content as he rests his hand on my waist. I look around and spot Elijah looking at me. I smile and wave to him. He waves back and say:

"Buen dia, me amiga linda."

"Buena dia, me amiga guapo." I say.

I had a smirk plastered on my face and Kol adds:

"And she's even more sexy when she speaks Spanish!"

I roll eyes and Marcel lifts my hand and places a lingering kiss on the back of it.

"Ok, gentleman. Would you like to continue what we were discussing." Marcel instigates.

"I can't. She's too distracting." Kol starts.

"Ahi. Por favor gringo." I say and super speed upstairs.

I slap on a pair of shorts and a tank top. Then I put my hair in a high ponytail and run back to my spot of Marcel's lap.

"Better?" I say.

"There's nothing that you can wear that takes away from how hot you are." Kol says.

"Oh for gosh sakes, Kol. I am and always will be with Marcel. And there is nothing that you can say or do to change it. Por eso, dehame in pas."

"What she said." Marcel states and presses his lips to mine.