"Bad Move." A Kai Parker Imagine

I was sleeping in for a couple hours because school was finally out and I graduated. In a couple of hours, Alaric and Jo we're going to get married. They were legit, couple goals; and I'm happy for Alaric, it's been a while since he finally found someone. His previous relationships.... didn't go very well.

I get ready and look into the mirror.

"I look pretty good." I say.

"No, my love. You look gorgeous."

I scream and throw my nail filer at the person in the doorway of my bedroom. I turn and see it was Kol. He caught the nail filer before it hit his neck. A smirk appeared on his beautiful looking face.

"Nice reflexes, my love. If I wasn't a vampire, you could have killed me."

"And that a bad thing because....."

"Ouch. That hurts."
He says putting his hand over his chest.

I cross my arms over my chest and say

"What are you doing here, Kol?"

"I've came to escort you to the wedding."

"And why exactly were you invited?"

He eyes me, then he walks closer and says

"Keep acting feisty, and I will have to see how feisty you are..... underneath me."

At this point his hands are on each side of me. And his lips are at my ear, and he swipes his tongue against it. I gasp at the contact and I feel his lips curl into a smirk.

"That's what I thought." He whispers and levels his face parallel to mine.

He throughly examines my face and I press my hands to his chest; which he enjoys. Then I push him with all of my strength and he lands on the couch in my living room.

"I am not one of those girls who like being dominated. I'm one of the girl who dominates. So are we going to go to the wedding or do I have to drive myself?"

He wipes himself off and super speeds me to the car. He then drives me to the wedding.
I hop out of the car and super speed away before he can say anything. He knew I was still listening in and he says

"I'll be waiting my love. I won't interfere because saying yes is your choice. But the minute you do, prepare for the night of your life."

"Well then you would have to wait a long while, Kol Mikaelson."

"I'm okay with that. Just remember that the longer I wait; the more eager I get."

I bit my lip and sit down next to Bonnie. She knows that I despise her for leaving Kai behind in the prison world. He actually changed and he was going to make up for all of the things that he did to her. And to repay him she left him in the same type of place he tried 20 years to escape from.

"Listen, Y/N--"

"I don't want to hear any of your pity apologies. I came here because I promised Alaric that I not act out during his wedding. The minute that this is over, things to back to the way things were."

She opened her mouth but immediately closed it when the wedding started and just after Jo finished her vow. She was stabbed by something invisible. That something became the less invisible, Malachai Parker; the love of my life. I was both horrified that he killed Jo, yet relieved that he is back.

"Hello guys.... You miss me?"

"Yes." I whisper and he looked at me.

His eyes are filled with worry.

"Y/N?"

He snapped out of his trance and curved his hands to create an ear piercing sound. Everyone was holding their hands against their ears besides me. The chandelier fell and the windows all around the room shattered; and nothing hit me. It's almost like there was a forcefield around me, shielding me from any harm.

"Kai!" I screamed.

He looks at me again.

"Kai! What are you doing?"

"I'm seeking revenge on everyone here..... everyone except you."

He walks up to me and holds my cheeks in her hands. He wastes no time pressing his lips to mine. I kiss him back and tangle my fingers in his plush brown hair. His kisses were eager yet passionate. He pulls away and says

"You have no idea how much I missed you." He whispered while caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"I'll be right back." He adds.

He bend down, took a large piece of glass and lodged it into his neck.

"Nooooooooo!" I scream with tears swelling in my eyes.

"Nooooooooooo!"

Kol came up behind me and held me while I continued screaming. All of the Gemini Coven died with Kai. It was the most strangest thing, I have ever seen in my life. Then it clicked in my mind.....

Liv!