Defiance (A Kai Parker Imagine)

Kai and I butted heads the first time we met. We have too different point of views. He would try to seem threatening by saying that he will siphon me to death.

But you see, he takes magic and I give magic away. I have a peculiar ability to absorb magic and give it away to someone or something else. My body acts as a transferring agent for magic. Or in other words, if he tried to siphon me, I transfer all of my magic I ever stored into him. Resulting in him overflowing with magic and having to reject all of it.

Currently, I am sitting on the couch with my legs crossed and my hands folded politely in my lap. Kai is glaring at me from his spot on the couch opposite of me. Stefan and Damon would try to make us work together, but no success.

"I honestly don't get why you want us to work together. Her plans don't make sense." Kai starts.

"Ha! Look who's talking." I say.

"We brought you here because you two are the smartest people in our group. If anybody can defeat the Originals.... it's you two." Stefan explains.

"Now, you two may not see eye to eye but combining two great minds to solve one problem, is probably our best bet...." Damon says.

"Ok, so the Mikaelson Family has seen all of us besides you two. Which adds another reason to why you guys should work together." Stefan adds.

"What are you two getting at here?" I ask.

"You two are going to pose as a couple and your mission is to gain their trust." Damon states.

"What?!" Kai and I exclaim in unison.

"I can't pretend to like her, let alone love her." Kai says.

"You would really think that I would use him as my pose boyfriend? There are so many other options." I say.

"Is there any girl that you know that is as smart as her?" Stefan asks Kai.

I heard Kai mumble no. Then Damon looks at me and asks:

"Is there any guy you know that is as smart as him?"

I sigh and say:

"No."

"Ok then. You two are going to the ball that the Mikaelson Family is hosting. And you are going as a couple. Is that understood?" Stefan declares.

"Ugh fine." I heard Kai whine.

"Whatever." I say.

Stefan and Damon leave us alone in the living room. Kai eyes me and says:

"I mean, it's not like you aren't attractive. You are really attractive. It's just your personality that is a turn off."

I scoff and say:

"And you think being a controlling, manipulative ass is attractive. Interesting."

"What can I say, I like being in control." He admits.

"You mean to make up for the manhood you lack? Sounds about right." I say.

"Ok that's it." He says standing up from the couch.

"What! Hm? What can you do to me that hasn't already been done to me? I really wish you would put your hands on me. Because I would break you in half. Do not test me, you hypocrite." I snap.

He towers over me and whispers:

"I'm going to wait until you are asleep, so I can go into your bedroom and strangle you to death."

"If you wanted to sleep with me, all you had to do was ask." I tease.

I walk passed him and he grabbed me by my bicep. I grab the hand on my bicep and twist it in to the opposite direction. He groans in pain and falls onto his knees. I don't let go until he submits. Once I let go of his hand, he laughed sadistically and said: