Confessions -Requested-

A/N: request for @Squish98

Flipping from my back to my stomach, I hike my leg up as I snuggle deeper into the covers. I sigh softly and think to myself, it's been a while since I've had peace and quiet to sleep.

Literally seconds later, I heard "Check Yo Self" by Ice Cube put on blast. My eyes snap open; I spoke too soon. "Y/N! Come down for breakfast!" Damon yells. "Turn down the music! Do you always have to blast music every damn morning?"

"Do you always have to be a spoiled little brat?" He snaps. I vampire speed out of my room and into the kitchen. I grab a knife and press it against Damon's throat. "What did you just call me?" I say through gritted teeth.

"Hey, hey, hey. Let's not let things get out of hand." Stefan mediates. "What's your problem, Y/N?" Damon asks. "Nothing, I'm just so sick of not being able to sleep in and I don't know, have a normal morning."

"Okay, first of all, you're a Salvatore. There's no way that you're normal. And second of all, that's not the reason why you're pissed." Damon starts. "No, she's pissed because she hasn't told Jeremy that she's a vampire yet." Stefan finished.

"That's not why I'm pissed." "Oh, it totally is." Damon puts me in a choke hold and I break out of it to lift him into my arms. I throw him onto the ground and we ended up playing Uncle. "You know, this is why you're my favorite sibling." Damon says. "Hey!" Stefan complains.

**

Playing NBA 2K19 on Jeremy's PS4, Jeremy walks in with some burgers on a large plate. "How are you doing so far?" "I'm slaying this," "Uh, no you're not." "Excuse me?" "You're the blue, not the gold." "Oh damn, then I'm losing then." "Here, let me show you."

He sets the burgers down and stood behind me. He rests his hands over mine and moves my thumb and fingers. He effortlessly scores points and I look up at him. "No one likes a show off, Jer." He does a double take when he notices that I was looking at him.

He looks down at me and licks his lips teasingly. "Well no one likes a loser either," "Who you calling loser, punk." I tease. My whole demeanor changed when I heard the sound of Kol's voice outside of the house. "Y/N?" "Stay here." I stand from the bed and run downstairs.

I grab a wooden spoon from the kitchen and break it in half. I open the door and push Kol against the pillar of the porch. "Y/N, darling. Nice to see you again." "What are you doing here, Kol?" "Well I came to pay your friend Jeremy a visit. We were friends after all."

"Not anymore, you're not." He switches places with me and stabs me with the wooden spoon. I yell out in pain and he says, "Don't you know better than to threaten an Original." "I know that I should protect my family at all costs."

An arrow struck Kol in the side of his throat. He pulls it out and the arrow burned against his hand. "Vervain," "You're going to wish you didn't do that," He adds before rushing away.

"You're a vampire," "Jeremy, I can explain." "How long have you been one of them?" "'One of them'? Jeremy, I've been a vampire as long as Stefan and Damon did." "Which means that I can control myself. I'm not like Vicki, Jer." He puts down his crossbow and I walk into the house.

I close the door and he says, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" "Because you handled that so well." I say sarcastically. "I'm sorry, okay. You just.. you caught me off guard." I cross my arms and so did he. "But thank you for the save," "Of course, you're my best friend."

"You see, that's the thing. I don't want to be just your best friend." "Oh, I thought you would never ask." He says in relief. "Wait a minute, why didn't you ask me?" "Because I always ask," I pull him closer to me by the loops of his pants and press a warm kiss on his lips.

"Well about damn time," Elena says. "Elena, when did you—" "I just walked through the door. Why is there a crack in our pillar?" She asks. "Uh, no reason." We both say in unison.