Uncontrollable Jealousy

Kol gets jealous when Elijah tries to feed Y/N his blood to heal her

"Let's play sentences," I suggest as I plop down on the couch next to Elijah who is reading a book.

Believe it or not, I have been enjoying being kidnapped my the Originals. Aside from Kol trying to kill me every chance he gets, everyone else has been great. But I like Elijah more than everyone else. There's just something about his calm nature that puts me at ease.

"Alright, how do you play?" He asks, not looking up from his book.

"It's more like an icebreaker exercise. To help me get to know you." I explain.

"And may I ask why you want to get to know me?" He asks, finally looking up from his book.

"Because you're my favorite Original." I say with a smile.

Though his face is serious, I could tell that he was amused by my statement.

"The rules are that I start a sentence, and you finish it how it applies to you. It's pretty easy." I explain.

"Who starts?" He says as he rests his arm on the back of the couch.

I cross my legs as I face him and gently rest my sling on my knee.

"You,"

He smiles to himself before saying:

"Your favorite color is..."

"Royal purple,"

"Your favorite TV show is.."

"I don't watch TV,"

"Okay, your favorite game is..."

"I don't like to play games,"

"Favorite book,"

"I thought we were playing sentences," he teases.

"Now I'm just getting impatient."

"All good things come to those who wait, (Y/N)."

"Perhaps that's why nothing good happens to me, huh?" I ask.

"Your name alone is a blessing, (Y/N). Beautiful woman." He says.

We gaze into each other's eyes for a moment, then he adds:

"Are you truly going to let yourself continue to be in pain when you can be healed with a drop of blood."

"Because I wanted to guarantee that you won't give me your blood and kill me. I know what happens to a witch's power when they become a vampire." I explain.

"Well that's a thought," I hear Kol says.

"Come on, lovebirds. There's a meeting." He snarks before leaving.

"Do you want to know what I think?" Elijah says, his gaze fixated on doorway.

"What do you think?" I ask.

"I think that Kol likes you, and you like Kol." He says, making me burst out into laughter.

"That's the funniest thing I have ever heard." I say.

"He hates me, Elijah." I add.

"It's actually on the contrary. Kol has a.. very different approach with girls that he likes. He doesn't flirt, he insults and inflicts pain." He explains.

"Well that's not comforting,"

"It shouldn't be. Just talk to him. He's already distraught from the fact that he heard you say that I was your favorite Original." He says.

"He listened to our conversation?"

"The entire thing,"

"And you think that he is jealous of our friendship?"

"Indeed,"

"So how would he react if your blood healed me and not his?"

"He would be... infuriated." He answers.

We exchange a glance and he bits into his wrist before offering it to me. I gently grab onto his hand and before I could suck some of his blood, I am being whisked away. I am being thrown onto the bed and I look to see Kol standing by the head of the bed with his arms crossed.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" He asks.

"What am I- what the hell do you think you are doing?" I ask.

"I asked the question first, you answer it."

"You are such a child, Kol." I say as I stand from the bed.

"If anyone is going to heal you, it's going to be me! Not Elijah!"

"Why would I want you to heal me when you're the one who broke my arm in the first place?"

"To stake claim against other bastard who thinks they can hit on you."

"What the hell kind of tactic is that?"

"My tactic,"

"Well your tactic sucks!" I say, using my powers to shove him clear across the room.

Kol speeds so that he is straddling me and he pins me down with the one arm that is not broken.

"You're going to my drink my blood, not anybody else's, and sure as hell not Elijah's." He says to me.

"You're insane,"

"That I am,"

He bites down on his wrist and presses his wrist against my mouth. The metallic taste of his blood is nauseating, but it makes my body feel rejuvenated, so I hang onto it tighter.

"Atta girl," He says.

When I pull away, I stare up into his chocolate brown eyes.

"But I guess I have a thing for guys who a slightly insane," I find myself saying.

"Oh yeah?"

I nod and he softly licks his own blood l.
To answer his question, I grab onto the sides of his face and pull him in for a hot kiss. He takes off my sling and throws it across the room. He pushes further into the mattress and softly grinds himself against me. My hands find their way to his shoulders as I softly moan into his ear.

(Third Person's P.O.V.)
"Nik, you owe me twenty dollars." Rebekah says.

"I told you they would get together by the end of the month," she adds.

Elijah walks into the room with a smile on his face.

"Elijah, was this your doing?" Nik asks as he hands Rebekah a twenty dollar bill.

"I admit that I had a slight hand into this. They just needed a little push." Elijah says as he rolls up his sleeves.