Meeting Kol Mikaelson -Requested-

This was requested by haleymjones8104
Enjoy!  😇

There I sat in my chair with a massive packet about Microphysics. I huff and pinch the bridge of my nose. I felt my brain pulse from thinking to hard. I'm 21 years old and I'm a Junior at Whittmore College. I am major in Microphysics and Engineering. I know, very peculiar field for a woman, but whatever; screw stereotypes.

Anyway, I decided to take a break from Microphysics and went to the Mystic Grill for a drink. I walk into the Grill to meet the dark blue eyes and warm smile of Matt Donovan.

"Well isn't it the famous Haley Jones. You finally got your nose out of the book huh?" He teases.

"You say it like studying is a bad thing?" I say back.

I smile at him as I sit down at the bar.

"Can I get a bourbon on the rocks, please?" I ask.

"You got it." He says and dips in the back for a moment.

I look around the Grill to meet the gaze of a young man who looks his early twenties.
He has chestnut colored hair and dark chocolate brown eyes. He had a freshly shaven face and perfect skin. He wore a white button up shirt and black dress pants.

Mhm. Perhaps he went to someone's wedding, or a party.

I look passed him to see a man with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. Man was his dimples to die for! He had a small scruff growing on his face. His plump pink lips curved into a smirk. I mean, I find the blonde haired man attractive but the dark haired one caught my eye the most.

They both look at me and have the same smirk on their faces. I pressed my lips together and continued to meet their gaze. It was weird, I wanted to look away but I couldn't....

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Matt. He sets down my bourbon and says:

"Enjoy. Let me know if you want anything else." He says and winks before he walks away.

Did that have double meaning?

I took a sip of my bourbon and pulled out my phone to go on my Snapchat. From my peripheral vision, I saw someone sit next to me. The cologne he was wearing was amazing. I turn my head slightly to see the man that was looking at me earlier. He smiled at me and said:

"Hello darling."

OH MY GOSH! He has a British Accent. That is the most sexiest thing I have ever heard.

"Hi. How are you?" I respond.

"I was alright. But when you walked in, it made my day much better." He replies smoothly.

I chuckle and say:

"Smooth."

I avoid his gaze my looking at my glass a little while. Then I felt him tuck a loose curl behind my ear. I turn my attention back to him and his hand lingered on my face. He slowly pulls away and say:

"There we go. I just wanted an excuse to see your beautiful eyes...." he trails off.

I start to blush and I feel my cheeks straining in my attempt not to smile.

"The name's Kol Mikaelson." He says holding out his hand.

"Haley Jones." I say grabbing his hand.

Instead of shaking my hand, like I'm used to. He kisses the back of my hand, which really caught me off guard. The kiss lingered on my skin and suddenly, I craved his lips on mine. He kept holding my hand and he said:

"Nice to meet you, Haley."

He genuinely examines my face and I bite my lips slightly.

"How about I take you to dinner?" He says.

"Wow. You work fast. You just met me and now you are asking me out to dinner. Tsk tsk tsk." I say.

He chuckles and leans in closer to me. He said:

"Well, I feel like you and I are going to last a long while."

"Ah. So you're a believer in love in first sight, huh?" I tease.

"Give me a chance, and I guarantee you'll believe it too." He says.

**Timeskip**

I graduated Whittmore College with my two Master's Degree in Microphysics and Engineering. I got a job and moved into an apartment soon after.

Today, was not like any other day. Today was Kol and I's three year anniversary. When I heard a knock on my door, I automatically knew who it was. I open the door and smiled at Kol. Before I even got a change to say anything, he pressed his lips to mine.

Our lips move in perfect sync and he holds me as he deepens the kiss. We slowly break away and he says:

"Happy Three Year Anniversary, my love."

"Happy Three Year Anniversary to you too." I say.

He still keeps a hand on my lower back but teachers for something behind the wall. He pulls out a wooden basket filled with chocolates, flowers etc. and a small navy blue box.

I open the box and it revealed a ring

My heart beat spiked

My heart beat spiked. I clamp my hand around my mouth and say:

"Oh my g-. Kol?"

"It's a promise ring. My promise to love you always and forever. And to let other guys know you're mine." He explains.

"Classic Kol." I say.

"Thank you. I love it." I add.

"And I love you." He says.

I pull him down for a kiss and the kiss became very heated, very quick. Kol clears the counter and sets me on it. I wrap my legs around his waist and I press my body and his. I wrap my arms around his neck, making the space between us nonexistent. His hands travel down my body and to my thighs. He begins to grind his front against mine. I moan into his mouth and he breaks away from the kiss to trail kisses down my collarbone. He playfully nipped at my neck and I gasped. I felt his lips curl into a smirk on my neck. Then he picked me up and placed me onto my bed. I took off my shirt and fiddled with the buttons of his jeans. While he ripped off my shorts and panties and took off her own shirt. He unclasps my bra and throws it across the room. He whispers sweet nothings between kisses.

Things got hot and sweaty, real fast...