My Loving Boyfriend Part Four

A/N: This is the final part of this story.

We enter Kol's house and I take off my jacket and placed it on the rack.

"Thank you for going easy on him." I say gently.

"It pained me... But your welcome." He says.

I sit on the couch and he sits next to me, smiling.

"What are you smiling for?" I ask him.

"You kicked Kai's ass. I'm really proud that our training paid off."

I raise an eyebrow and say

"What can I say? I had a badass teacher."

"Had? No,no,no. Darling. I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere."

I chuckle.

"I'm going to go and get some ice cream." I say while standing up.

I walk passed him and all of a sudden I was yanked back and I land with one knee on either side of him. Our faces were inches apart, he lifts my shirt just slightly so that he can feel my curves.

"What are you doing?" He shushes me, placing hot breathe on my neck.

He pushed my rear so I thrust towards him and he kissed me. Electricity ignited and our lips collided passionately. He holds down my thighs, to keep my balance and I press my chest against his, encouraging him to go down.

I mess up his hair purposely and he tugs my head a little. I break from him and look into his jet black eyes. He caresses the edge of my shirt, so I put my hands up for him to take it off. He tosses my shirt across the room and he says

"You won't be needing that anytime soon."

He lays me done horizontally on the couch and began to kiss my abdomen continuously. I moan and  he slides his hands along my sides.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now." He whispers in my ear.

"I bet you did."

I nibble at his bottom lip and began kissing his neck. He then took of his shirt to reveal the tattoo written in cursive. All of a sudden, the door flung open.

"Hey, I have a theory--!" Kol sat up and I look passed him to see a puzzled Caroline.

"Caroline. What brings you here?"

I walk over to find my shirt and I look over to Kol, thinking back to when he said 'you won't be needing that anytime soon.' I put on my shirt, try to fix my hair and adjust myself to look presentable.

" I'll wait for you in the car." She says still puzzled.

She then turned and walked out the door. I walk over to the bathroom and brush my hair into a ponytail, squirt some perfume and pop two tic tacs in my mouth. I was headed for the door until Kol super sped in front of me.

He tilts his head to the side and I say

"Move or be moved."

"Mmm. Feisty are we?.... Maybe I need to loosen you up." He says wrapping his arms around me, pulling my closer to him.

I look up at him and say

"I can't, Caroline is waiting for me in the car."

He leans forward and instead of kissing him, I open the door, pushing him aside.

"I have to go." I say and turn to give him a kiss, but one kiss turned into a mini make out session and before I can fall back into his trance, I part from him and started walking down the stairs to meet Caroline.