Preference 2*Your best/friends

Jace: Raphael and Simon are your friends but Clary is your BEST friend.

Clary: Lydia was going to become your parabatai but you changed your minds. Now since you've moved to New York you got close to Jace and Alec. Not as much Izzy but you don't hate her either.

Alec: Magnus. Once you found out about the seelie world it was Magnus that helped you. No matter how many times the seelie queen offered you a place in her kingdom (something about you being a great resource) you always stood with him. You ended up moving in. Although you two are best friends your also friends with Raphael surprisingly. Of course after you met all of the shadowhunters you quickly became friends with Izzy. You two often joked that you would leave him for his sister.(but we know that would never happen because he is your  smol bean)

Magnus: After being turned Clary soon became a close friend but Maia is your best friend. Your geeky together and she is really funny. You gained her trust (which is hard) and support her with her online school when you can.

Isabelle: Your ok friends with the New York pack (since your in it) but you also get on quite well with Simon. All of them are in no competition to be your best friend since that easily goes to Jordan Kyle. Nick (his roommate at pretous lupus)helped you when you first turned and he introduced you two. You got on like a house on fire because of the fact that you both loved video game and great music.

Simon: Mark is your parabatai. He was protected over you because of the fae blood in you at first then he saw how you didn't need it. Your friends with the rest of the Blackthorns (including Emma) as well and help with Ty and Octavian.

Maia: You refused to associate with the shadow world after you found out what you were. You have had a few mundane friends but your best friend is a mundane name (Y/B/F) that's still alive. After meeting Maia though and having to deal with the shadow world you have became friends with a vampire named Lillian in the New York clan as well as Helen Blackthorn, a shadowhunter.

Jordan: Your quite close with your brother Magnus. However your best friend was Camille for a while but after what happened with her and Mag's you stopped being friends in the early 1900. You have since grown quite close to Tessa and Jem(since he was in-brothered?).

Camille: The lightwoods (and jace as well) are your close friends. More like siblings. You and Izzy used to be parabatai but that changed since you were turned. You are now also friends with Maia.

Raphael:You have a few seelie friends but you aren't that close to many people. Raph is probably your best friend.

Tessa:(Y/B/F). I don't think I need to explain your friendship.

Jem: Ralf Scott was your closest of friends. After he died you became closed off since your best friend was dead along with your family. Jem helped you open up again and you became great friends with Will (you both being very outspoken and having 'crude' humour) and Matthew Fairchild when he grew up a bit. In the present you have became friends Ragnor Fell and Catirina Loss. You have also had other friends during the time he was a silent brother but most were mortals and had died.

Will: You were ok friends with Tessa and Jem but you were tight with Henry. You loved his invention and had became close friends despite the age gap. Your closest friend around your age is Gabriel........Yeah Will was confused.