A/N

First of all I will try and post once a day (I think I'm doing alright) on both books and also I want to say feel free to send request for preferences or imagines. All you need to do for the Imagine request is tell me the plot (either a prompt, basic idea or full explanation) and the character and anything else you would like to say.

I got bored and decided to check out what the stats thing is. It basically just shows me who reads this and how many readers their are. I didn't really think twice about any of that but what I found supper intresting was were you guys are from. That probably sounds creepy but hear me out. It tells me what percentage of readers are from which country. So shout out to everyone from the:

-UK

-Republic of Ireland

-Netherlands

-Germany

-Italy

-Romania

-Australia

-Mexico

-Canada

-US

Also just wanted to say that I have another story called 'tggbb preferences'. Encase you don't know what tggbb is, its a book on wattpad by rubixcube89201 called 'the good girls bad boys'. It isn't a soppy romance about a bad boy or anything. Its about a girl who gets bullied and her three new 'bad boy' friends. Even if you don't want to read the preferences you should check out the book.

I would like to say thank you as well! I didn't think this would get even one vote and now its nearing one hundred!! I don't understand how.

If you're still here I would like to thank you and also ask if you would like a HP preferences or OUAT preferences? I was also thinking about doing a Magnus Bane X Daughter! reader.