Requested-Alec*Tammy Duck's

Requested via tumblr.

2. "What are you hiding?"

15. "Don't cry, please."

22. "Do you regret us?"

32. "Don't touch me!"

80. "We need to talk"

84. "Are you kidding me?! We aren't 'fine'"

Alec had been being secretive and you didn't know why. Normally he was back at your shared room at the institute by 11pm. Yeah he was late sometimes but normally he would text. Even if he forgot you could ask someone and they would know like if he was on a mission or working. Now he was coming back while you slept so you would wake up to see him.

The only time you got to spend quality time with him was on a Thursday, your shared off day. It was now Thursday and you woke up late, 11 am, to an empty bed. Strange, you thought. You phoned him but he didn't pick up. You asked around and apparently he had left that morning not saying a word. You didn't want to track him but decided if he wasn't back or responding by 2pm you would.

2pm rolled round and no text, call or his return. You huffed in annoyance before storming to your shared room, if you could call it that. You grabbed one of his arrow heads that you gave him as a gift. It was made of brass and had ornate carving's on it. It was in a set you gave him. All of them different materials; this decorative one to sleek fighting ones. You looked it over thinking of when you gave it to him for his birthday. His smile, his laugh, the look in his eyes.

A tear slid down your cheek and when you realised it you whipped it away harshly and stormed out the room. You gripped the arrowhead hard, grateful it was blunt since it was decorative. As you walked, basically ran, you bumped into Izzy. "Hey, you okay?"

"Once I find him." You lifted the arrowhead and she said 'oh' and looked away for a second.

She looked back with a hard look. "Rip him a new one." I nodded and continued. I started my tracking and started my search.

Your pov

I found him at an old shabby bar and food place with a sigh reading 'Tammy Ducks'. I walked in and he was sitting in a booth on his phone eating fries. He wasn't paying attention to his surroundings and their wasn't much going on any way. A couple eating some crappy food with a couple beer bottles, an old man on his laptop and a hipster on his type writer. Their was a run down bar and a counter with menus and a window that went into the kitchen. All in all it may look nice if it wasn't so old.

The man behind the counter, no older than 24, looked up as I entered. He had a scar going from his temple to mid neck. Werewolf. He smiled kindly and asked. "Need anything, misses/mister?"

"Not right now thanks." I gave him a tight smile then looked to Alec, my glare hardening. The man saw and gave a nod.

As I walked up to Alec he didn't seem phased. Then I saw the wires dangling from his ears, earphones. I pulled his fries back as he reached for one. He looked up and saw me then took out his headphones. "What are you doing here? How did you find me?"

I gave a flat laugh. "No 'hi how are you?' no 'I missed you babe'. Really?" I didn't wait for an answer. "We need to talk."

"Its fine (y/n), were fine."

"Are you kidding me?! We aren't 'fine'" I looked around after my small out burst. The couple looked away, the hipster sighed, the old man looked shamelessly and the man behind the counter gave a sympathetic smile. "Outside. Now."