You Break Up*JH*CF*AL

A/N: Do you want a breakup preference for all charecters? I didn't know how people felt about ansgt

Requested by Rebel-Owl

Jace

It wasn't till after Jace and I moved in that there was an issue. At the institute his room was clean, he made his food and acted like an adult. Then he moved into my flat.

Once he moved in he seemed to think you were supposed to do everything. When you got home one morning, having been out with vampire friends the night before, you discovered the place a mess. Again.

A note was left on the fridge. Not an apology, not an explanation, just saying 'we're out of toothpaste'. Rolling my eyes, I ignored the note. He did say he would have friends over, one or two, but this is ridiculous. And not my problem. Instead, I shove the stuff on the bed off and lay down, shortly falling asleep.

I wake up and walk into the Livingroom, noticing the time on the clock was half past one, and Jace sitting on the sofa. "Hey," I greeted. He grunted. "You okay?"

He sighs "It's just you know it's nice to come back home and be able to see the carpet,"

I could scream, "It's your mess," I said, sitting on the sofa.

"I've been at work all day," I roll my eyes at his tone, "And I don't even get a hey. I left the place a little-" I snort, he glares, "-messy. But your home all day. You don't even have a job,"

Picking up the remote, I change the channel before replying, "Do you think you're the breadwinner or something? Encase you couldn't remember, I have more money than you. I don't need a job. But I do volunteer. I try to help the Downworlders you almost kill,"

Jace scoffs, "Yeah right," he mutters, "Would it be so hard to clean up? Then I wouldn't walk in on a mess on top of an already bad day,"

"Then don't walk in!" I yell, whipping round to face him, "My flat, my money, your mess! Clean up or fuck off!"

"You're so overreacting,"

Taking a deep breath before I respond, I turn away, "Get out," I said. Calm as possible. "I'm not joking. Leave."

"C'mon babe," Jace tries. "Its just a little mess,"

"Well, it's just a little late,"

Clary

Sitting in Taki's, I'm forced to tell the waitress one more minute. She's not happy. Pulling out my phone, I text Clary again. 'Where are you?'. Luckily she texts back this time. 'Got busy. Can't make it'.

Looking at the text, I scoff. Wow. Again. Standing from the table, I shove my coat on and leave $10 for wasting her time. She still glares as I leave but I pay no attention.

Being forced to walk all the way back to the institute meant I had time to think about all the other times this had happened. She said she wanted to see a movie last week, booked the tickets and didn't show. Said she'd come to meet my family the week before but backed out because it was 'too scary'. Said she'd pick up my order from a shop she'd have to pass anyway, didn't. that's not including the 'oh I'll bring in dinner' or the 'I'll take out the rubbish' or 'yeah, I'll show up'.

When I walk back into the institute Alec looks at me strangely. "I thought you were on a date?"

"So, did I," I grumble.

"She did it again," he said, not even surprised, "You cannot keep dealing with that," Alec crossed his arms, "It's not fair,"

"You just don't like Clary," I said, trying to defend her but knowing he's right.