Petty Fights

Alec: The temperature

"Alec, I swear to every imaginable god if you touch that thermostat I will move out," I warn him from the sofa.

"It's freezing," he scoffed, "I'm just gonna put it up a few degrees,"

"Just use a blanket!" I turned around to face him, "you can put layers on, I can only take so many off,"

"I mean I wouldn't be mad if you did,"

Clary: over vs under

Walking into the bathroom, I sighed and walked back out. "You tricked me," I said to clary. Her eyebrows rose, "The toilet paper? It's under. Again,"

She rolled her eyes, "Because that's how it's supposed to be," Clary's eyes returned to the tv.

"No," I said walking closer, "it goes over because it's easier to tear,"

Clary's face screwed up, "That's not a thing,"

"yes, it is!"

"Besides it's not exactly hard to tear away toilet paper," Clary groaned, "Drop it,"

"Never,"

Jace: how to cutlery goes away

"Can you go put the dishwasher on?" I asked Jace. He sighed, groaned, and was generally dramatic as he got up to do it, "thank you!" I called after him.

A few moments passed. "(Y/N)! Can you come here?"

"Ugh!" I groaned, forcing myself up, "this is why I asked you," As I walked in, I saw him standing in front of the dishwasher. "What?"

"The cutlery. You put it in wrong,"

"It's cutlery," I screwed my face up.

Jace rolled his eyes, "The sections are all mixed up, and the knives are face-up,"

"So?"

"So," he sighed, "if you fall when the dishwasher is opened you'' fall on a knife and stab yourself."

"How dumb do you think I am?"

He ignored my comment, "and if you put them in right it's quicker to put them away,"

"Jace," I walked up to him, putting my hands on his shoulders, "it's cutlery. Get over it,"

Magnus: picking where to eat

"I'm starving," I groaned, laying spread across the couch "I need dinner,"

"Do you want to just order something?" Magnus asked from the armchair he'd been stuck in since he got in the house on "I'm not getting up,"

"Sure. What do you want?"

"Whatever,"

I held in a sigh, "Then pick somewhere,"

"You can pick,"

"Fine. I'll phone an Indian's"

"Anything but that," Magnus said. I groaned, "I just don't want curry,"

"You do this every time," I sat up. He looked over, face screwed up, "don't pull that face. Every time we order food, I always end up listing off every option and you always end up settling on the first one. Just pick one,"

"I. don't. care," Magnus spoke slowly, and I was going to scream, "you pick,"

"And I picked Indians,"