Isabelle Lightwood*Looking into the future

Isabelle Lightwood was gorgeous. Everyone with eyes knew it. Isabelle wore an air of confidence around her that made you tremble in your boots while she could sprint in heels. She was cunning, witty and downright perfect.

Well in at least my eyes.

Isabelle Lightwood is my girlfriend. I don't know what I did to deserve her but for some reason she chose me.

Honestly, Izzy and I aren't the same in many ways. She likes fashion and I don't care, she bold and strong and I'm a wallflower, she has a temper and I'm normally the calmer one.

It normally works out since according to her I'm her anchor and I help calm her down. It's not the opposites attract kind of cliché, its just love. No matter how similar or different I think we would have ended up together anyway.

Isabelle had to go on a mission tonight so I decided to go out with some friends who were mundane and didn't know our world. It wasn't often I saw them so decided to make the best of the night. I sent Isabelle a good luck text and told her I loved her. I do it every time because I never know when her last mission will be.

One of them suggested going to a club. They desperately wanted to go to the pandemonium but it was 'super inclusive' and thought we wouldn't get in. until my phone dinged and they saw my lock screen; a selfie Izzy had taken on my phone in front of the club with me a little behind her.

"Whos that?" (Y/F/N) asked, "And who's Izzy?" they added, referring to the notification that she texted me.

"My girlfriend." My friends 'ohh'ed as I opened the text. 'love you too'.

"Let's see." I cautiously showed them the photo again. What were they planning? "Is that the pandemonium? Can she get us in?" (Y/F/N) asked excitedly.

I bit my lip. It was a downworlder club, well mainly, some mundies were allowed. They had seen the photo, they wouldn't let it go anyway. What's one night? "I can probably get you guys in. I know the owner so it should be fine." I shrugged.

"You know Mattias Kane?" Their jaws slackened and I grimaced at their choice of words.

"It's Magnus Bane. And yes." They didn't make a move until I reminded them. "We going or what?"

My style had slightly improved since meeting Izzy as she said, often, 'were not leaving till you change' or 'Angel! Alec dresses better than that'. So my clothes had gotten better so I had proper 'club attire' according to Iz.

We stood in the line but when we got to the front the bouncer gave my mundane friends a strange look. They shoved me to the front so I was face to face with the werewolf. He crossed his arms and stared at me. I had only been a couple times so I doubt he remembers me. "Their guests,"

"Of who?"

"Magnus Bane," I could hear their smirks. "if you don't believe me I could call him out here."

"Go on then"I sensed my friends deflating. They didn't believe me and neither did he.

I smirked and pulled out my phone. I met Magnus through Izzy and when Izzy broke her phone she used mine to call him. she also made me spam him when he broke up with Alec. The bouncer's smirk faltered slightly when he saw me click Magnus's name but didn't break character. I held the phone to my ear.

One ring

Two ring

Three ri-"Hello?" the other end was quiet except Magnus' voice.

"Hey, it's (Y/N)."

"...." The line was silent for a couple seconds. I heard him ask someone something before asking "You're dating Isabelle right?"