Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time*Platonic

A/N: This is a platonic imagine with Alec, Izzy, Magnus, and a little Jace

Also it's inspired by don't threaten me with a good time (aka the title, duh) and me getting drunk at a wedding a few weeks ago.

My eyes flutter open and a groan of pain leaves my lips. Rolling over I flinch when I feel a person next to me. The blonde groans and rolls away. Looking back where I laid I see I must have fallen asleep or rolled onto an empty beer can. At least it wasn't a glass bottle.

Sitting up I take in my surroundings. It's someone else living room which I've never seen before.

People are strewn about the place. A couple sleep on the couch, another on the floor with his head in a plant pot and a few other people.

Glancing down I see I'm just in my underwear. "The fuck," I mutter as I force myself to stand.

My head is pounding so I look around the room for something to help, or maybe even my clothes. I open a cupboard to see a bunch of empty alcohol bottles. What happened last night?

"Tylenol in the kitchen" I jump at the groggy voice of the blonde I had fallen asleep next to.

I nod but don't move. They sigh and points to the kitchen "I'm-" I go to introduce myself but they cut me off.

"(Y/N) I know." Weird. I don't remember them.

"Oh, (Y/N)? Your clothes are there too." I nod and enter the kitchen.

It's as messy as the living room if not worse. Non the less I manage to find the Tylenol. Not knowing where the glasses are kept I just turn the tap on and scoop water in my hands.

"Clothes, clothes, clothes" I whisper to myself as I search the room.

Eventually, I open the fridge. Really? I ask myself as I see my clothes in it beside the cheese. I pull them out and start shrugging them on. Their cold as hell.

Under where they had been sitting is a party hat. And once I close the fried I notice the cane lying on the floor in front of it. What had I done last night?

I leave the apartment, saying nothing to anyone and try to find my way home. As I walk out the complex I take in the area when something pops into my head. Magnus.

Now I remember! He invited Alec, Izzy and I to a party while Jace went on a date with the redhead I forget about.

If we were at Magnus's anything could have happened.

Being the smart Shadowhunter I am I don't do drugs. Theirs better ways. But as I'm leaving I notice the werewolf from last night who was trying to sell coke to everyone. 

He told people it was designer and they would never get enough. He must've either been right or a great liar judging by the money that had spilt out his pocket.

I grab a couple bucks for the bus but leave the rest.

I get to the nearest bus stop and just catch the bus heading somewhere near the institute. Their no way I'm walking with a hangover and no memory.

I lay my head on the window and try to remember.

"Glad you could make it." We turn to face the glittery warlock "Alexander, looking lovely as always."