Requested-Alec*I'm Not Drunk!

21. "DELETE IT!"

29. "I'm not drunk!"

57. "Where are you're clothes?"

You had never seen Alec drunk. You have had a couple beers or drinks together but he has never been wasted. Until now...

Alec was stressed. He had his missions doubled and his paper work tripled because two people were called off to Idris with no warning. One of them was the main admin assistant so he had to take that on as well. He was burnt out and it showed. So you decided to chill him out so you texted him:

Alec Bold

You Italic

-------------

Hey Al:)

Hi. Cant talk. Busy.

No you're not :)))

I told you ive got extra work :(

I talked to Jace, Izzy and Clary

You've got the next 15 hrs off

Grab your junk. Meet at bar at 8

I cant get drunk babe :[

Tough luck love.

-----------------------------

"(Y/N)! Get off your phone and back to work!" Your boss had caught you on your phone, again.

"Sorry." You grimaced as she hummed, rolled her eyes and walked away. You slipped your phone in your pocket and got back to work. It turned half seven and your shift was over so you walked up to clock out. Your boss had other plans though.

"I don't know were you think your going but you've got over time."

"What? Why?"

"I've had enough of you on your phone. Jessica is running an hour late and you'll cover her or you lose the job." She started to walk away. "And turn that dang phone off!" Your mouth was hanging open. That's not fair!!!

'Ugh' you sighed. You just decided to text Alec to tell him.

I'll be an hour late

Start without me

Sorry:((

Have fun though :>)

You had to put your phone away as your boss gave you the side eye. You went and got cracking on your work, not complaining as you knew Alec had been doing worse. You hadn't however planned on Merlion being at the bar.

Alec POV

I've just gotten (Y/N)'s text but I'm already at the bar. I sighed and went inside anyway. Damn it! I thought. Why am I always early??? I took a seat and the seelie bar woman came over. She had green pearlesnt skin, bright pink lips and a flower stem on her check. "Hi, what can I get you?" She smiled showing off her razor sharp teeth and blue tongue.

"Lemonade."

"And I thought shadowhunters had more guts." I turn and look next to me.

"Hello Merlion." I said with a sigh. Yay my sister's ex lover. Greaaaat. Note the internal and external eye roll.

"Come on, have a real drink." He slid a pink shiny liquid over with blue mist over top. I pushed it back. "Why (Y/N) likes you is beyond even me."

"What? Since when do you know (Y/N)?"

"From what I hear and see they like to unwind with a good drink. Not some prissy soft drink. I mean if you want them to think your not manly..." Screw it.

Your POV

All done! After fifty minutes Jess finally showed up. She gave me an apologetic smile and clocked in. I grabbed my stuff and basically ran out, avoiding my manager. I better be getting paid overtime. As I was walking out I turned my phone on and went to grab headphones when it exploded with dings. All from Alec.

Yore sweat ad candiii

im a mannnnnnnnn

HEEEELPPPP

ive lost it!

Yyy?

Is all goad new

babe?

Babbbbbbbe?

Jdaddgy?

Pls

never min

never nevr laned

hahahhhhehehhjh

im a shawdow hu nterr andj u knoow itt

That's just a few of them. Along with a couple pictures. Their is the normal random blurry drunk pictures then their was one of him, shirtless, singing karaoke. Their is also a video of him singing one directions 'little things' and he was absolutely wasted. This is perfect blackmail!

Once I got their I heard seelie laughs. When I looked I saw Alec trying to do the can can on the bar shirtless. He saw me and jumped down, stumbling. "(Y/N)!!!!" He yelled and slurred. "Yay!!" He wrapped his arms round you while you laughed. He was grinning like crazy.

"Where are you're clothes?" He pointed to a heap on the floor next to the pool table. You saw his jacket, shirt and shoe. Just one.

A fae walked up to us and handed me his phone. "I never expected him to get like this. I took the liberty of filming some things after I took his phone."

"Why'd you take it, stranger?"

"I'm Merlion. Isabelle ex lover. He was blowing up your phone and I didn't think he'd want to wake up with a smashed screen."

"Thanks." He walked away. Alec is still hugging me and nuzzling his head into my neck. "Lets get back home, yeah?"

"Nooooo!" He whined.

"Your completely wasted Al." I put on my 'bitch get movin' face.

"I'm not drunk!"

"Sure." I rolled my eyes. Think (Y/N), think. "Hey!" He looked at me. "Wanna play a game?"

"Yayyyy games!!"

"Right the rules are we need to get back to my flat within fifteen minutes."

"Why?" He pouted slightly although he looked antsy to run.

"Or the hobgoblins will get us!" I shot my hands out and tickled him slightly.

"Come on then!" Alec began to run and I have to sprint to catch up. Half way through the run home he picked me up and carried me. Oh this is funny!

(time skip brought to you by the fact my laptop deleted the end of this!)

The next morning when Alec woke up, several hours later than normal, he came into the living room to find you watching his karaoke video. He looked over your shoulder and instantly said, "DELETE IT!"

"Oh boy you wish. Don't worry, I'll only forward it too Iz." He gave me a pleading look and kissed me.

"Please?"

"I'll think about it." You laughed as he walked away "Oh and you need to get your crap from the bar." You called to him as he walked away.

Requested by PandaPro aka Tamara Daddario!!!! Hope you like it!