Sister!Magnus*Not Approving

Requested from my tumblr. Feel free to send request. Either comment or pm me.

I'm not rude I'm just blunt.

What's the point of pretending to like someone when you can tell the truth and save time? I know I can come across as rude but frankly I don't care.  Right now I'm coming back to mine and my brother Magnus's apartment from seeing my friend. I unlock the door and walk in to see Magnus and that shadowhunter, crap what's his name? Oh Alec! Making out on the couch. My couch.

"Don't have sex on my couch please." The two jumped away as I walked past.

"(Y/N)!" Magnus exclaimed. "Your back early."

"I'm aware." I rolled my eyes. "We've had this talk before, if your going to add to your list of conquest's do it in your room. You've already broke our no shadowhunter rule."

I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat and hopefully not throw up after seeing that. "Why do you hate Alexander so much?" Magnus asked with pleading eyes. Alec walked in the room and Magnus wrapped his arm round the shadowhunters waist so I grabbed my food and started to walk out.

"I don't hate him. I would just rather he didn't come to our apartment ever again." I threw myself onto the couch and started eating my (Y/F/F).

"What did I do to you?" Alec moved towards me with a sharp tone in his voice.

"Nothing, yet. Just don't give my brother an STD shadowhunter" I said with a sneer. Why should I talk to a shadowhunter who will only break my brothers heart? I cant let that happen.

"(Y/N)!" I just ignored my brother and went to my room. I grabbed my phone and phoned Catirina. Maybe she can talk some sense into him.

"Hey (Y/N/N) what's up?"

"Help me break that shadowhunter and Magnus up." I didn't think she would say no but...

"What? No! (Y/N) just because your jealous of the-"

"I'm not jealous!" I stood up and started pacing. Everyone thought that was why. "He's going to break his heart and not be around to pick up the pieces. He's not good enough. Magnus may be happy for a few decades if he's lucky but then what?" I was ranting at this point.

"He'll nurse him into the grave if he by some chance doesn't die on a mission. Him and his friends always bring trouble and Mag's has been through enough! Look what happened with Tessa, Camille, me! Everyone we know who loved a mortal ends in heartbreak. Will died, the werewolf was killed and I had to watch them from afar as it was forbidden!" I was going to pull my hair out. No one would listen to me! I was now looking out the window in my room.

"Maybe so but if he loves him isn't it worth it? And even if its not worth it you cant be so rude all the time!" She responded. My skin felt hot.

"I'm not rude! I'm just honest, unlike all of you crackpots! No one will ever be good enough for Magnus, especially any mortal!" With that I slammed the end call button and threw my phone down. I ran my hands through my hair, tugging at it. Click. I turn to see nothing. My door was closed and nothing was out of the ordinary, apart from my broken phone screen. 'Damn it' I mutter. I'll find out about the door later, right now I'm going to get my screen fixed. I knew I should of put a case on it.

I walked through the apartment to the front door while putting my coat back on. As I walked past the living room I past my brother and his 'boy toy' whispering intently. "I'm going out." I say to Magnus. Then I add looking at Alec. "Be gone when I get back."

I went to the shop and they said I could leave it for the day and get it back tomorrow. Ugh. When I got back Magnus and Alec were sitting huddled up on the couch. "Uh!" I groaned as I walked past. Alec ran to catch up with me and caught my door as I was about to close it.

"Can I talk to you?" He looked at me pleadingly. "Please?" I muttered a 'fine', rolled my eyes and sat on my desk chair. I gestured to the bed and he sat down slowly.

"What do you want?"

"Why do you think I'm not good enough?" He didn't sound angry, just sad.

I groaned. Why did he have to look so innocent? "You'll just leave him broken."

"Because I'm mortal." He looked at the floor and played with a lose thread on his jumper. "I understand. It haunts me too."

"What? You expect me to believe that!"

"You should!" His head snapped up. "I know I'll die and leave him alone and it hurts to think about it. All I can do is try my god damn hardest to make his life better while I can. Give him some great memories even though he'll see me die and not be able to stop it." He had a couple tears rolling down his face now. Uh feelings!

I grabbed the tissue box from my desk and walked over to him. His head was facing the ground and he was still fiddling with that damn thread. I grabbed a couple tissues out and handed them to him. He muttered a 'thanks'. "Will anyone ever be good enough for Isabelle?"

"What?" He lifted his head with a confused face.

"Will they?" I prompted.

"No! No one will ever be good enough."

"Exactly!" I sunk down onto the bed next to him. "No one will ever be good enough for someone like Magnus or Isabelle. That's my point."

"You're just being protective?"

"Duh. I just happen to be very blunt. I thought the oldest Lightworm would get it too but I suppose not."

"Really? Lightworm?" He raised an eyebrow looking bored. I burst out laughing. I laid back on the bed clutching my stomach.

"Oh the joys of knowing your ancestors! Ever heard of demon pox?"

"Oh angel." He buried his head in his hands, clearly knowing the story. Once I calmed down a bit I knew what I had to say.

"Look," He did. "just like with Isabelle, no one will be good enough for Magnus. Not because your mortal, or a shadowhunter or wont stop toying with that damned thread!" I grabbed it and cut it off while he jumped. "That was annoying by the way. I will try and accept this, I suppose." I rolled my eyes at his excited face. "If you make me a promise."

"Anything." I raised an eyebrow. "Within reason." He added.

"If you break his heart while you still breathe I will gut you like a fish, understand?" He nodded furiously. "Good. Now, want to order takeaway and watch a movie?"

"Eventually!" We both turn quickly to see Magnus fling his arms up. "But no stealing my boyfriend!"

"No sex on the couch." He rolled his eyes.

"You take the fun out of everything!" Alec's face was beetroot red.

"I try," I give a sarcastic smile. "but now its time to interrogate Alec over dinner. Your welcome to join, if you order the food." Magnus rolled his eyes but smiled. He did as I said and so did I. After questioning the shadowhunter for around twenty minutes we watched (Y/F/M) and surprisingly got on like a house on fire. He makes Magnus smile over the smallest things when he didn't used to smile as much. Maybe he is good enough.