Crush

Jace

Jace didn't exactly know what to do. If he liked someone he normally just hit on them and job down. But when he sent you a flirty smile you rolled your eyes. When he tried a line, you paused for a moment then continued talking to Alec.

This led to Jace not having a clue. Plus, since he was petty as hell he pretended he didn't like you. Hated even. He'd roll his eyes when you talked, cut you off midsentence, say 'cute' in a condescending voice at your suggestions.

To this day you're not exactly sure what happened but one morning when you woke up a ruined arm was wrapped around you. Both Jace and you were kinda confused but somehow it all worked out. Personally, you think the OJ Izzy gave you wasn't suitable for kids...

Clary

Clary isn't the awkward girl you'd expect when it came to crushes. When she decided she liked you, which didn't take long, she left many subtle hints. Sitting next to you and leaning on you, touching you when possible, asking to draw you for an art project because you've got a 'drawable face'.

Sure, you were picking up on the hints, but you didn't know if she was like that with everyone. Or even if you were just friends. You made flirty comments and cheesy jokes that she laughed too hard at.

It was on a mission when a mundane couple thought you two were dating when she asked you out. After the mundane said you were a cute couple she'd said she wouldn't object to being a couple. You agreed and as soon as the mission was over going for coffee.

Alec

Alec is easily the most awkward person ever when it came to crushes. Maybe its due to lack of experience or just his nature but he became a mumbling mess.

Sure, at first it was fine. He denied he liked you till he was blue in the face. But that didn't mean after sparing together he wasn't just breathless from the exercise, or when you leaned a bit closer he went red in the neck. Eventually, he admitted to Izzy he might have a tiny crush on you.

At first, you were kinda shy about it until you realized what he was like. After him being an awkward mess for the 100th time because you said his hair looked nice you decided to put an end to it and ask him out. He accepted with a shy smile.

Magnus

Magnus didn't do crushes. They didn't last long enough since he'd ask someone out. You, on the other hand, weren't as socially inept. When he asked you for a drink you got nervous and stuttered a no.

Normally your outward expression was cold and closed off. Plus, you'd assumed Magnus's offers weren't serious so after a couple nervous no's you started getting kinda annoyed.

Magnus was disappointed but took rejection like a champ...for like a week. It wasn't till Magnus showed up to your flat and asked genuinely. No 'I was in the neighborhood and dropped by', or 'wanna get drinks sometime?' Just him, a simple bouquet, some chocolate, and a genuine invitation to brunch did you realize he was serious and wouldn't laugh in your face.

Izzy

Izzy didn't get crushes, she got attracted. Sure, she would find someone hot when she met them, but a crush took time. After a while of friendship, she realized her blushes and nervousness from nowhere was actually because she liked you.

You, on the other hand, liked her but Alec and Jace both warned you Izzy broke hearts. You didn't want to believe them since you fell for her within days of meeting her. But you realized she wasn't really interested you dropped it. It was about the time you dropped it was when she started liking you.