Last Kiss*JH/CF

A/N: I've only done Jace and Clary so far but I want to do one of these for each charecter so tell me if you like it.

Jace

I just can't do this anymore. Dating a shadowhunter is too hard. The stigma surrounding our relationship is killing me slowly. Although they don't admit it I know Jace's family look down on me. Jace assures me he loves me anyway but I know they don't. I didn't have the cleanest past but being a vampire meant I had extra long to mess up and get in confict with the clave.

And speaking of vampires they didn't like our relationship either. Shadowhunters who were turned into Vamps are shunned, ignored and berated and those who turned them aren't liked either. Although the rest of the downworld, apart from the fae, are coming to terms with the shadowhunters I don't think vampires are gonna get their any time soon.

Jace has the day off and said he was going to hang out with Alec before he had a night mission. As soon as he left I started packing up his stuff. He had moved in a couple months ago which just made things worse as no vampires would talk to me now. Warlocks were selective of their friends, werewolves, for the most part, still didn't like vampires and seelies were tricky to even talk to. It's too isolating.

I put all his clothes into vacum seal bags then into a couple boxes. All his tolitrees in another, smaller box. His weapons are tricker but I manage to put them in a duffle bag without too much pain. I keep going like this till all his stuff is packed up.

I look at the pile of Jace's stuff. I sigh and grab a sharpie and start writting 'Johnathan Herondale' on the side of each box. I paid a warlock to move everything since the sun was still up. Jace texts me saying he's going out for dinner with Alec so will be back 6:30. The warlock arrives at 6.

I had to pay him handsomely since some rummors had been spread about me in the downworld. Vampires really hate shadowhunters. He couldn't put the boxes inside the institute so they were just outside it. The institute was sense the magic anyway but I made him put a glammour over it.

After he left I sat on the couch and ran my hands over my face. I only could sit down for a couple minutes before I had to start packing my own stuff up. Jace knew were I lived so I couldn't stay. I know it's cowardly of me but I can't face him.

Luckily Jace decided to stay out later so I was able to finish packing in time. Only basics that is. Clothes, essentials and a couple personal things. The leas ends tommorow anyway and I didn't resign it.

Now I stand outside the Hotel Dumort with 2 suitcases in hand. The suns set and the rain pounds down on me like my heart should be. Raphael comes to the entrance after a couple vamps spotted me. He raises an eyebrow but says nothing. "Got room for one more?"

He seems hesitant. "What of the shadowhunter?" He wasn't as bad as other vampires but he really didn't like Jace.

"Its over, forever. It's just me. This is my only baggage." I try joke. He doesn't laugh. After a couple moments he nods and I follow him inside. I haven't been here for decades but my old room hasn't changed.

A week's past and Jace hasn't found me, or looked, I hope. Vampires aren't trackable by shadowhunters. I haven't left the hotel since I got here. Tonight I needed to go out though since my ex land lady said I forgot something and she would charge me if I didn't come get it.

When I got there I was told she was on holiday for the past week. I groan and begin my treck back to hotel but as I walk down an empty street, only lit up by a single street lamp, someone grabs my arm. Swinging around I come face to face with him. Jace.

"You can't just leave like that."

I avoided his gaze. "I left a letter with your stuff. That should explain it."