Jace*Christmas Part-Smut

JaceXFem!Reader

Warning: Smut

A/N:This is my first time writing smut so I don't know if you'll like it. Hope you do, please tell me if you do or how to improve.

"We shall."

Jace flipped us over so he was on top. He yanked his shirt off and flung it off the bed to be forgotten. I quickly connected our lips, battling for dominance. I didn't fight too hard and he quickly won.

My hands roamed his muscular chest as his hands grabbed my butt, squeezing and making me moan into his mouth. He smirked against my lips as his hands continued to roam.

They kept heading in the same direction though; the hem of my dress. I pushed him off and quickly sat up. He seemed shocked but I turned my back to him. "Unzip me." I heard him smirk and he was quick to unzip the dress. I stepped out of it and turned back to Jace.

I straddled his lap as he sat on the bed. His lips attached to my neck and scattered hickeys down my neck. I'd heal them later anyway. I moaned out as he reached my sweet spot. He smirked and continued to suck the spot leaving a darker mark. He bit down slightly making me moan and ran his tongue over the spot to south it.

Fed up with the foreplay I pushed him down and climbed over him. I began to grind on him as I connected our lips. I moved my hand to his growing crotch and began to palm him through his jeans earning a cross between a moan and a groan.

His hands worked their way across my body, squeezing certain places and lingering over others. They soon reached the clasp of my bra and he began trying to unclip it. It took him a few seconds but soon after he tossed it away and his hands began massaging my breasts.

I stopped palming him and unzipped his jeans, unbuttoning them after. He pulled away and took off his jeans. We both stripped of any remaining clothes, shoes and accessories in a matter of moments before he had me pinned against the bed.

He ran his hand along my ribs and waist, finally settling on my waist, rubbing his thumb across the skin. "Do you have a...?" he asked, voice trailing off.

I clicked my fingers and handed him the condom. I pulled down his boxers and he put on the condom. While he did this I tried hard not to gawk at the sight of him. I'd be sore tomorrow.

Now the only thing separating us were my panties that were soaked. He began rubbing me through them and his eyes got darker. "Excited?" he teased.

I lifted my lips to his ear, whispering "Shut up and fuck me."

"As you wish."

His hands ripped my panties down my legs and flung them somewhere. He inserted 2 fingers, pumping them in and out quickly, making me moan. He soon added a third. His fingers curled expertly inside me, hitting all the right spots. What sent me over the moon was when he started circling my clit with his thumb.

His lips latched onto my right nipple and he began to suck and nip on it. I was a groaning moaning mess.

After few minutes of bliss, he removed his fingers and lips. He looked me in the eye and next thing I knew he was entering me. He grunted as he moved, his dick now fully erect.

he began fast and it was perfect, to say the least. He was the perfect size. His thrusts began to get harder as he went, headboard banging against the wall.

It wasn't enough for me and I wrapped my legs tight around his waist. This made him groan and made a rather loud moan come from the back of my throat. He was going in deeper and hitting my g-spot with every thrust.

His head buried in the crook of my neck as he left a few sloppy kisses. I felt his dick twitch inside me and knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He was a shadow hunter still so I presumed it would be a couple minutes still.

I moved my hand to my clit and began massaging it. "Need some help baby?" he asked in his deep husky voice. I moaned in response. His hand soon replaced mine.

Soon I felt him begin to unload though he kept thrusting but sloppier. I felt the condom fill up and he begins to pull out. I was disappointed, being so close until I felt him lick my area.

I moaned and looked down at him. he chucked "You think I wouldn't let you finish?" I didn't get to respond as he pulled me towards him by my legs, his mouth reaching my folds.

He began to lap up my folds with his tongue and I moaned sinfully. Soon he added back the three fingers from before, pumping and curling them expertly. He also began kissing and sucking on my clit.

He was blowing my mind at what he was doing but what sent me over the edge was when his teeth grazed my clit at the same time his fingers hit my g-spot.

My body began shaking and I moaned louder and more than before. My legs instinctively clamped around his head as he continued eating me out. He kept doing that until I finished my orgasm. He licked everything up before laying down next to me.

"Damn," I muttered, in a dreamy state.

He chuckled. "Damn indeed."