George Lovelace part 2

The next morning you woke up with only one thought on your mind. I need to tell them. You loved George and didn't want to keep that a secret. Everyone else was open about who they loved, so why couldn't you? It wasn't long before that was answered.

Your POV

I walked into the kitchen to be greeted by Izzy messing up the pancakes. Again. "Hey-"

"Walk away from the stove." I cut her off. She sighed and stepped back and I took over. "So, how'd you sleep?"

"Ok. Where were you last night? We couldn't find you for a while." She started to get plates out as I started on the first pancake.

"Oh, um I was in the garden."

"You never go to the garden." She stopped dead in her tracks and faced me.

Quick, think! "Just wanted some privacy to make, um a phone call. Yeah, that." Crap! I'm so obvious!

"Who were you phoning."

Deep breath, just do it. And... "My boyfriend." After a few seconds of silence, I turned to see why she was so quiet. The reason was quite obvious. Alec stood dumbfounded in the doorway with Jace next to him. Just then someone pushed through. George.

"What did I miss?" He questioned with a chipper face.

Alec put his hand up, indicating for silence. "Boyfriend? You're not allowed a boyfriend." I stood silent, skin burning from embarrassment? Anger? More like a mix. "Angel (Y/N)! Who is it?"

"Yes, who? Do tell." George grinned while sitting on a stool. He put his head on his first and starred with 'fascination'. I gave him the dirtiest look I could muster.

"What does it matter? I love him, he loves me. It's fine." I put the first two pancakes on a plate and started the next two.

"You're too young to know what love is," Jace added.

"Am I?! Because you became obsessed with Clary at sixteen." I turned to Alec. "You met Magnus at seventeen," then I turned to my sister. "And now you're with Simon who you met when you were, what? Sixteen. So what does it matter if I'm (Y/A)? Stop acting like I'm a child, cause I'm anything but. It's just you aren't around to see it." I stormed out.

It's ridiculous. They have boyfriends and girlfriends and everything's fine. As soon as I mention one through hell breaks loose. I don't even think but I've somehow ended up at Simon and George's room. I barge through the door to see Simon in the process of putting on a shirt. "(Y/N) what are you doing!" He stopped when he saw my eyes watering. "Is everything ok?"

"Can you get Georgie?" I wrapped my arms around myself and looked away. Damn its emotions!

"Of course." Simon ran out and I lay on George's unmade bed. I grabbed one of his sweatshirts sitting on the floor and put it on.

A few minutes later George came in without Si. He knelt down in front of me and grabbed my hands. "What's up angel?" He already knew so I didn't answer. He sighed. "They're just protective. They love you." He stroked my hair. "Want a cuddle?"

I nodded my head with a small smile. He grinned before jumping on the bed next to me. He lay flat on his back but started bouncing up and down. I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Once he stopped he faced me. "I just wanted to tell them about you. To see what I see."

"Dirty." He wiggled his eyebrows and I lightly smacked him. "Kidding. Look you need to understand that they're going to be protective of you. In their eyes no ones good enough for you. Hell, I'm not good enough for you!"

"Yes, you are. You're perfect." I put my hand on his cheek.

"I know." He laughed and I slapped him. Not hard but his cheek did go a tad red. Only a little!

"and just a bit of advice. Don't say you aren't a child then storm out. Doesn't seem like it." I sighed.

"I know. I just couldn't take it. I love you and I won't hide it. Not even for their sake." My head was on his chest and I lifted it when I heard clapping.

"Way to have a backbone sis!" Izzy said.

I looked at Alec. "I don't like it," he folded his arms. "but I'll allow it. For now."I rolled my eyes. "Remember no sex before marriage."

"Isn't he with Magnus though?" George whispered as Alec started to walk away. I burst out laughing while he wiggled his eyebrows.

Simon looked at us then made a disgusted face. "I don't want to know," Izzy said when she saw Si's look. "but if you hurt her, she'll kill you herself. But don't worry. I'll plan the funeral." Izzy sauntered away and George faked gulped.

I looked around the room. It was just me, my best friend and my boyfriend. "Want to go get food?" George asked looking between us both.

"I could eat," Simon said.

I nodded. "Totally. I'm sure theirs a pet store on the way to the nearest café. We can get a rat for here." They grinned. Don't worry, we did get the rat. Clary, however, wasn't as happy with her new roommate.