Magnus*No Tea Tonight

"Hey (Y/N)," Magnus smiled gently as he sat down at the table on his balcony, mug in hand. He shivered a little as the breeze passed him, "Chilly tonight. What's the weather like where you are?" he asked.

Silence.

"Mm warm? I bet you're somewhere warm," he mused playing half-heartedly with the pendant on his necklace. "You always did hate the cold. Sometimes I swear you only moved to Brooklyn for me," a bitter laugh fell from his lips, "I know I'm a bit of a narcissist. No need to say it," he cut off the silence. "But it'd be nice if you said something," a sad smile fell on the warlock. 

Magnus stood with a slight sigh placing the mug on the table, "Well here's your nightly cuppa. You and your tea," he shook his head with a slight laugh and tears. "Hope you're leaving me out a nightcap. Maybe its day time?" Magnus paused looking at the mug, "Goodnight," he whispered turning back in.

The warlock let out a shaky breath as he wandered his apartment. Running a hand over his face, not caring about the eyeliner smudging, he stopped at a photo of (Y/N). lightly he took the frame in hand as if it was a frail child. "Just come home," his voice broke as he stared at the photo.
They were smiling in Morocco. Magnus of course in bright bold clothes and (Y/N) stealing the show even in a plain top. Magnus turned in for the night, still holding the frame as he slept.

"Yes, yes I'm coming!" Magnus yelled as he approached the door. He flung it open with an irritated look, "You shadowhunters have no patience,"

"The demons don't wait so neither do we," Jace said, barging in.

Alec gave a nod as he and Isabelle followed in. Magnus threw his hands in the air, sending a quick blast to shut the door, "Of course, make yourself at home,"

"Thanks," Blondie grinned, "What's got you in a mood?"

"Nothing. Now, what do you want?"

As Jace started trying to convince Magnus to help with the latest demon case Isabelle made herself comfortable and looked around the apartment. Seeing a mug on the balcony Isabelle tried to be helpful by going and getting it to put back in the kitchen, "What do you think you're doing?!" Magnus yelled catching Isabelle of guard.

Crash. Iz had jumped and it was too late. She tried to shake the liquid from her foot with a grimace, "I was trying to help you clean up,"

Magnus was too busy staring at the mug, "Why? Why did you do that?!" He burst into a rage, marching over and frantically picking up the pieces.

"Was it some antique?" Alec asked Isabelle who shook her head, "Magnus?"

"Leave it," he tried to shrug him off.

"Ma-"

"Leave it!" Magnus turned to look at them, "You shadowhunters burst into my apartment, demand my help, break my lovers' stuff and expect me to deal with it with a smile? The check!" he turned back to the mug, flinging it down, "Its ruined. You ruin everything!" Magnus sat down with a sigh.

The three shared a look, "Magus," Isabelle crouched down to his level, "It's just a mug,"

"Its (Y/N)'s mug..." he whispered.

"Where are they?" Isabelle said.

He shook his head, "You people. You came here for help once 20 years ago. (Y/N) went with them, never came back." Magnus leaned back, resting on his sofa. His eyes squeezed shut and his breathing was harsh.

Isabelle reached out and rested her hand on his arm, "Magnus. I'm sorry for your loss but-"

"That's the thing. I don't know if I've lost them. You people lost them. Not a clue where (Y/N) is," he shook his head and stared at the mug, "And you keep coming back and asking for help.