George Lovelace*What do you think about kids?

Requested tumblr.

Whoo part 100 (even though around 5 parts have been A/N or prompt list but hey, its still awesome to me)

Ever since Simon, George and I graduated the shadowhunters academy we've been living at the New York Institute. It was just a perfect fit.

Simon had gotten the room between his girlfriend and new parabati, Clary. I had gone back to my old room next to Alec's. When I was born my crib had been in my mum and dads room but once I was 2, and demanding a room of my own, I was moved into the room next to Alec's. Alec had always been protective of me, even when he was 5, so it always worked out. If I had a nightmare I would just hope in his bed.

But now it wasn't so great, for me anyway. Alec had given George a room at basically the furthest away from mine. And since he was next to my room I was screwed.

Luckily he had to go visit Magnus eventually. So after 5 long, long days, I was able to bring him in my room. it wasn't because of sex or anything Alec probably thought, I just missed cuddling with him. what can I say? I like cuddles.

Knock knock knock

George tapped on the door. "Come in." He opened the door slowly.

"You sure I'm allowed in here?" He grinned, leaning against the door frame.

I hummed a yes and he walked in, closing the door behind him. "You look good in runes."

"I know." He smiled, flinging himself down onto the bed. I smacked his shoulder and he chuckled. "I miss this. You're the Darcy to my Loki!" I raise an eyebrow as he turns onto his side.

"Really?"

He hummed, reaching for my hand. "What was the pickup line I used on you when we met?"

"Are you using the confundus charm or are you just naturally mindblowing."

"Happy memories." He grinned.

I smirked though. "Did you forget what I did after?" He started whistling and looked away. "I'm pretty sure I threw my dinner at you. Then we started a full-on food war which almost got me suspended."

"Fond memories." I slapped his shoulder again. "I can't believe you didn't know Harry Potter back then. Disgraceful."

"I asked Si what you meant after," I said, laying next to him. "I actually read the first book that night. Then the second." I turned to him and pecked his lips. "All thanks to you. Then your next line worked."

"You've got my heart on lockdown like a Gringotts vault." He mused. "Then you asked me out the next day."

"All because of Harry Potter." I smiled. "Who knew, Sometimes being a total geek pays off."

George and I just talked mindlessly for a while. I ended up cuddled into his side, my head resting on his chest and him playing with my fingers. "You're hands are tiny." He whispered, curing his fingertips over mine. I just hummed.

"Have you ever thought about the future?" He asked.

I was slightly baffled. We'd never had a serious conversation about it. "A little bit."

"And?"

"I dunno to be honest." I looked up at the ceiling. "Hopefully it will be long but I'm not too sure. How?"

"Just thinking about it," He mumbled. "I thought about being a warrior, about protecting you and our family."

"Family?"

He smiled. "Yeah, our family."

"So," I trailed off slightly. I cleared my throat and asked the fatal question "What do you think about kids."

"I want them. I don't know about you but I think it would be cool to have a little army. Only like 7 or something."

I sat up abruptly. "I am not pushing out 7 kids! My vagina would not ever close!"

George burst out laughing. "Come on," He managed to get out through his laughter. "We need to build up our bloodline. We're running out of Lovelace's and Lightwoods."

"No," I said with a stone cold face. I lay back down. "I always thought about (_)."

"(_)," He said. "Sounds good. As long as I'm with you. And in a few years obviously." He added quickly.

"Obviously." I agreed. "Alec would kill you before we got married."

George froze for a second. I thought I crossed a line until he finally said. "You want to marry me?" With a huge smile.

"Yeah, one day."

I lay my head back on his chest and closed my eyes. We stayed up for a bit longer but we drifted off to sleep around 10 pm. We slumbered peacefully unaware that Alec would return at 6 the next morning. And it's a good thing George can run fast, to say the least.