Preference 11*Where they like to kiss you

Jace: Shoulder. In public it looked cut but in privite he would pull the fabric on your shoulder out the way with his teeth before trailing kisses from your shoulder up.

Clary: On the temple

Alec: Lips. Alec felt awkward doing it anywhere else unless you were alone and you had started it. He would sometimes smash his lips onto yours and it would be very intense. Some times he would do it so gentle you could barley feel it. No matter how much shorter you are he would crouch down or lift you up. Sometimes you would stand on a chair or a stool to make it easier

Magnus: Jawline. You would be lying on the couch watching TV with him behind you. He would get bored of the TV and would kiss you on the back of the neck before trailing kisses round your jawline. When he was started to have to stretch a lot you would lay on your back and pull him on top while he just smirked before continuing.

Isabelle: On the top of your head. She would randomly grab your head and hug it to her while kissing you on top of your head.

Simon: Back of the hand

Maia: Collarbone

Jordan: He peppers kisses all over your face

Camille: Check. Surprisingly she likes to kiss your check, not neck. She's scared she might accidentally bite you. She also found it cute how you could blush easily while she couldn't at all.

Raphael: Eskimo

Tessa: She would kiss your forehead.

Jem: Neck. For all he's a gentleman in front of others it can slip away in private. Before he was a brother he would help you with your dresses/shirts (after you taught him a few things) he would claim to have to get closer to undo the dress/tie from the back while standing in front. His breath would ghost your skin and after a moment of torment he would kiss your neck while removing your dresses.

Now after he's went back to normal he would still find excuses to do it. Whether it would be that he was fixing your hair, or fixing your clothing, he would get close before kissing your neck. Will walked in once and couldn't get over the fact that Jem 'had the guts' to do that. You just chucked a pillow at him.

Will: Nose. Will couldn't do what everyone else did so he would kiss your nose. He also loved the little laugh you did when he did it.

Why does Wattpad always say Jem isn't spelled righ:(. I feel bad for him. Maia as well, well on my computer anyway. It even say wattpad is misspelled. Its weird and I just wanted to say/complain.