Preference 26 PT2*They hurt you

Simon:

Simon had been missing all day. Every time you had phoned or texted him he hadn't responded. You had asked Clary and she didn't know. You decided to go look for him because this wasn't normal. You checked his flat, the hotel dumort and even Jade Wolf but he was nowhere to be found.

As you were walking back to the institute you heard a grunt. You had been talking a shortcut through the trees so no one should of been here. You went to were you heard the noise and grabbed the handle of your seraph blade. As you got closer you saw bit of blood smeared on the leaves that had fallen. This made you speed up. Then you saw him. Simon had been attacked and he was now hunched against a tree with wounds all over him. A gash on his neck, a tear up his ribs and a slash across his leg along with a few lesser injuries. You ran to him and crouched down.

"Simon. Hey look at me." You grabbed his face and turned it to you.

He spluttered out "Rouge wolves" And his head began to loll to the side.

"Drink my blood! Quick." You started to pull your sleeve up but he shook his head 'no'. "Si I didn't give you the option," You cut your wrist with a normal blade and raised it to his lips. "Now drink." He didn't have much choice as his instincts kicked in.

After a few moments he began to drink to much. You didn't feel any pain but you began to slump. You were dizzy when he managed to pull away. He noticed your state and instinctively panicked. He picked you up bridal style and ran to the institute. Screaming for help.

Maia:

You and Maia had been fighting for hours. You couldn't even remember why you started fighting but you two just kept spiralling. She was screaming at you and raised her hand to her head to run it through her hair. You didn't mean to but you flinched. She immediately stopped and looked at you.

"You thought," she whispered, barley audible. "That after all I dealt with I out of all people would  lay a hand on you?"

You began to stammer something about being sorry when she put a hand on your check. "Lets forget about this. I don't even care about what we were fighting about."

Sorry, I just cant imagine her hurting you after what happened to her.

Jordan:

Jordan had offered to make dinner tonight, even though he wasn't the best cook you were grateful. You were sitting on the couch in a baggy t-shirt and pyjama shorts watching TV when he brought through a two bowls of ramen noodles and a bag of chips/crisps.

"Sorry, I tried." You laughed as he tried to hand you the bowl. Unfortunately he wasn't successful and spilled it all over your bare leg.

"AH" You shot up, trying to get the steaming ramen off of you.

"Crap, crap, crap," He kept reapeting it as he took his shirt off and started whipping your leg. After it was all off it was still burning and really red. He went to run into the kitchen for a wet towel or something cold when you grabbed his arm stopping him.

"Its fine babe," You quickly snapped your fingers and the red started to fade and a cooling sensation spread through your leg. "But you have to clean it up." You pointed down to the mess on the couch and he sighed.

"I'll call take out first."

Camille:

Camille had invited you out to a late night dinner at a new restaurant for your six months anniversary. You two were seated and were now just waiting for your food to arrive. She had ordered a rare steak, that she planned to just suck the blood from, and you got (y/f/f). They sat it down in front of you two and you picked up the cutlery, not checking as you did so. It was pure silver. Not wanting to make a fuss you grit your teeth and you began to eat. However once you put it in your mouth you dropped it making a loud clang.

"(Y/N)," Camille hissed. "what is the matter?" She then glanced at your hands and saw the imprints made on them by the handles. "I am so sorry! I didn't even relise, I-"

You cut her off. "Can we just get the bill?" She nodded and did as you asked. After you rushed out the restaurant she kept apologising. You told her it was fine and you two went to her place and ordered takeout.

Raphael:

Raphael had came home with a necklace he had bought you from a jewellers. He had asked the man that their was no iron in it and he was told their wasn't. The man had just wanted to make a sale so when Raph put the necklace on you, you instantly started to feel ill and dizzy.

 The man had just wanted to make a sale so when Raph put the necklace on you, you instantly started to feel ill and dizzy

You fell to the ground and Raph quickly was beside you. He noticed your skin reddening around the necklace and he panicked. He ripped it off, over your head and picked you up. Luckily it was night so he sped to the best warlock he could think of. Magnus Bane. He got there in minuites and started pounding on the door. Magnus yanked it over, about to yell at whoever disturbed him and his shadowhunter, until he saw Raph's face and your ill state.

"Please!" Raph pleaded and Magnus hurried him in. As Magnus healed you and Alec watched all he could think was about the man that had lied. You were suffering because he wanted  money and Raphael blamed himself.