Preference 21*Their favourite physical feature of you

Jace: Butt. He loves grabbing it and thinks it looks very nice ;)

Clary: Eyes. She loves staring into your eyes, she thinks they're enchanting.

Alec: Height. He loves being taller; it makes him feel like your protector even though he knows you could do that yourself.

Magnus: Waist. He loves having a hold of your waist. He always likes to have an arm round it or a hand on it.

Isabelle: Wolf form. She has only ever seen it once but she thinks you look fabulous. She loves your (y/h/c) fur and wolf eyes.

Simon: Hair. He loves running his fingers through your hair. Sometimes he tries to do hairstyles on you but it doesn't always look great but its relaxing.

Maia: Style. She thinks your style is amazing. Whether its a casual look or all dressed up, she thinks you are awesome at picking your outfits.

Jordan:  Chest. Not like that! He likes lying his head on your chest and hearing your heartbeat. It relaxes him after a long day.

Camille: Legs. She thinks your legs are gorgeous. When you two are cuddling she will run her fingers down your legs.

Raphael: Ears. He thinks the point on top of them is cute. He likes to touch the tips after moving your hair out your face.

Tessa: Lips. She thinks your lips are perfect. She'll trace the shapes with her finger tips before kissing you at night or before a mission.

Jem: Warlock mark. Your warlock mark is naturally bright blue hair and bright blue snake eyes. He always asks you to show him so he can look in your eyes or touch your hair that he describes: its like touching a running waterfall.

Will: Innocent face. Most shadowhunters faces are anything but innocent but your upbringing made that a world of difference. He loves knowing you had a real childhood.